Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Camera Cheat
BizMarkie111 replied to Joestacos2's topic 6 years ago
Hello all, new user here; and owner of SHAR (both on PC and PS2). I came to ask to how to use the camera cheat to the fullest, cause i'm inspired to do some recording myself and whatnot, oh and thanks for reading.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Creating Recolorable Traffic Vehicles?
BizMarkie111 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello. I have a quick question regarding modding the traffic vehicles encountered in The Simpsons: Hit and Run, and that is how do you make it so that the vehicle in question will appear in multiple colors when it's seen on the road? Thanks.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Level Models
Loren replied to harry's topic 6 years ago
Anyone have the obj files for any of the levels, videos on YouTube seem to somehow have exported the whole map and use it in Unreal Engine and the likes. I can't find these models anywhere, anyone have them?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Pontiac Firebird
Lean511 made this topic 6 years ago
Hi. I would like someone to make a mod of a Pontiac Firebird, like the Apu but black and that looks like this. PD: I'm Spanish and I do not speak English very well, sorry. https://cdn.barrett-jackson.com/staging/carlist/items/Fullsize/Cars/190067/190067_Misc_8460d1d8-8727-44ea-9625-479a94a56cd9_Web.
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Help with bonus cars
Sparrow replied to Lean511's topic 6 years ago
Hello, I need help on the bonus cars, I am a novice modder and I can not find a way to change the bonus cars of each level, if someone knows how to do it please say me. Thanks. PD: I'm Spanish and I do not speak English very well, sorry
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
23 November 2017 Announcements
Pandaxletsplay replied to Donut Team's topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, Today we have a few small announcements to go through: Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate! It's that time of year again, eat a turkey and fall asleep on the couch while your aunt goes on and on about her last vacation. We wanted to wish all those who do celebrate this holiday a Happ
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Creating New Fonts
Amilman made this topic 6 years ago
Good day! How can I quickly expose x, y letters of a font?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Trying to export pieces of map with all objects
mrvicho13 made this topic 6 years ago
I'm trying to port the level 1 of TSH&R, exporting the model with all parts, the problem is that the props doesn't exports along with the static models meshes, i know that the option is called "Export All Static World Mesh Models" but i really need to export all the props too, including the breakabl
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Simpsons.exe question
John replied to their own topic 6 years ago
In Lucas' Mod Launcher I've made several Custom Mods with the CustomFiles folder and Meta.ini, and they've worked great. However I've tried making a mod for the non-CD Simpsons.exe to take over the CD Simpsons.exe file (which is in the main Hit and Run folder). But it still says "No disc inserted".
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Where my saves go when i don't have seleted to separate my saves?
Fluffy replied to SilverFalcon's topic 6 years ago
i want to transfer my save from a computer to another but the only save i have in the game directory is a OLD save made before add the lucas mod launcher to the game. where is my save? is not in the game directory and the separate saves option is not selected please help me i dont want to do all ove
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
An idea of some mods I think would be cool to add someday
Zach replied to John's topic 6 years ago
1) An app for dragging and dropping the identified skeletal joints onto characters 2) A mod for the characters to punch (like how they already kick) 3) A mod for characters to throw objects (with a small square or whatever showing where the object will land) 4) New interior locations (such as the en
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Car Stats Not Showing Properly?
Loren replied to BizMarkie111's topic 6 years ago
Hello, I've encountered a problem while trying modify the car's statistics in the "rewards.mfk" file... to provide further context: I'm currently trying to make a mod that makes the general difficulty of the game way more challenging, included in said mod are vehicles that unassailable to users in t
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Help me with a crash
[Deleted User] replied to Rik's topic 6 years ago
please help me, when I start the game by the launcher appears an error message: Unrecognised game version What do I do?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Purple Lil Bandit
[Deleted User] replied to Dante's topic 6 years ago
Hey is there a purplish, pinkish version of the lil Bandit? It would look cool, maybe changing some colors but keeping the essence. Thanks and btw im new here.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
More voices
[Deleted User] replied to John's topic 6 years ago
I'm more than happy to do some more character voices. If yes, let me know which ones and what to say. I'll do it on Audacity.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies