Forum Mod Bakery Docs
[The Simpsons] Your thoughts on the DVDs coming back
Henrique Sampaio Carvalho replied to John's topic 6 years ago
What are you guys' thoughts on The Simpsons DVDs coming back? I'm super pumped
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Family Sedan p3d and phone booth images?
Kenny Giles replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
Hi, i would need the famil_v and famil_vD phone booth images and the car's p3d file. I accidentally replaced them. Could anyone give 'em to me?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Could Someone plz help me with multiplayer
Fluffy replied to Ribblol's topic 6 years ago
on the multiplayer launcher it asks me for a token but i dont know what a token is.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
skin changing help and a question for multiplayer
TRICKSTER replied to their own topic 6 years ago
how do i change my model/skin in multiplayer and why is nobody playing multiplayer its just me by myself
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
nobody seems to play this anymore
Fluffy replied to Sickman's topic 6 years ago
is it true? if you want to play together contact me here or on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8mRJ8JnCw4CkqMn0elJOQ
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Car Reverse Speed
Kenny Giles replied to Hoon's topic 6 years ago
is there anyway to edit the reverse speed of the car? i was porting a big rigs car to hit and run and i thought it would be funny to include the big meme of the reverse speed having no cap.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
donut mod
Loren replied to budder's topic 6 years ago
Im having trouble on how to add mods through the lucas' simpsons hit and run launcher if anybody could link a video or just help me out thanks!
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
DT Maintenance Delaying
Fluffy replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
Hi Donut Team, Not to be rude, but why are you posticipating Maintenance for the second time? You know that it's what all of us are waiting for. But at least can you give us more information of the reason of this permanent delaying? Anyway, Cheers! Sans47
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Mod Launcher, Recently Played, and Bugtracking?
Fluffy replied to Trainman84's topic 6 years ago
I've been playing Donut Mod again, having been a few months since last playing SHAR. I set up my Mod Launcher to tie into my Donut Team profile. Question I had, and I thought of this after experiencing the infamous L1M3 crash, is, is it possible to use Mod Launcher, along with that feature to tie in
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Road Rage Music Missing
TheFunHero replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I just installed the Road Rage Returns mod, and when I booted it up the Road Rage music is missing and it's playing its normal music. Can someone please help me out?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Rosalina
YoshiRosalina made this topic 6 years ago
Can someone make a mod that makes Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy playable please? This would replace Marge. I would really appreciate it.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Assistance with Retexturing Lvl 2 in the Game.
Fluffy replied to morrre246's topic 6 years ago
As mentioned in the topic name, any assistance or suggestions would be great. I'm having an issue with the I2_terra file as the message pops up "Only images with width and heights and powers of two are supported." I'm trying to replace the flag with another one. file:///C:/Users/Motherboard/Pictures
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Character Mods
[Deleted User] replied to YoshiRosalina's topic 6 years ago
Hi! How can I make a character mod? I already have the files for the model, but I donĀ“t know how to port it. Help.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Animation ripping
Fluffy replied to shadowluigi's topic 6 years ago
Is there going to be a way to rip the animation files from a character model or any model that has animations?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Modernising the Donut Team website
Donut Team made this topic 6 years ago
Ahead of our January 19th maintenance, we'd like to inform our community that we will be doing various upgrades to the design and functionality of our website. You can see a preview image here, however the full and finished version will be available after our server move on January 19th, 2018. Chang
0 likes
1K views
0 replies