Forum Mod Bakery Docs
i have a problem
redget replied to their own topic 6 years ago
i installed the last version of lucas mod launcher but every time I get into a car, the camera gets in front of me AND IS FRUSTRATING pls help
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Do wheels need to be the same height?
Redzombie98 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
My game keeps crashing when I call to get my custom car, do the wheels need to be exactly the same height and size as the other ones? Also anything I need to worry about when making customs vehicles, like size,height,type. Or can I just do any vehicle model?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How to move interior enterance glow?
Jay_mate replied to iKurt's topic 6 years ago
You know how interiors in The Simpsons: Hit & Run have that blue glowing thing around the door? Well, I was goofing around in L1_TERRA.p3d and figured out how to successfully move some of the triggers to teleport the player into an interior. My question is: Does anybody know how to move the glowing
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
What Simpson
[Deleted User] replied to ItzRussianCekcuu's topic 6 years ago
Can such Simpsons hit and run executable
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Family sedan and Marge old car from Mischievous Night
Fat Tony replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
Can I have these cars' files and phonebooth icons (Willj99 im talking to you:-))?
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Car won't work
Fluffy replied to Sandwichface's topic 6 years ago
I'm currently trying to make a new sports car. I exported a part of the Black Ferrini's model and made a small edit to it in blender. However, when I try to test it, the game just crashes after the "Auto-loading most recent saved game" screen. I've made all of the required car scripts & other art. I
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
How do i edit frontend pages?
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
I can export frontend pages, but then i only can open them with notepad, which isn't very helpful. How can i edit their textures and ohter thigs? does an editor exist.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Mod error
Daniel made this topic 6 years ago
Hi, everytime i start mission 1 of level 2 the game crashes giving the Simpsons has stopped working message. Thd mission loading screen goes fine, but after clicking "continue" , as bart and the truck spawn, the game stops working.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Tutorials to converting cars and peds?
jaqub replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Im a quite good modder on Grand theft auto games but I became now interrested into Simpsons Hit n Run since its seeked its modding possibiltys late after a decade of its release. Im familar with working on 3ds max, so I would to know if theres any utilities like tools or plugins made for the game to
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
who helps me (No one is showing up in multiplayer?)
Fluffy replied to HOMERO1's topic 6 years ago
I want to play online but when I enter the level I want and I know there are people there is nobody
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
How To Turn On Hellfish Mode?
Fluffy replied to MidgeGamer's topic 6 years ago
How do you activate the hellfish mode in the donut mod?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Old winter theme + spring theme
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
Has anyone a backup of that old winter theme by Donut Team? And does a spring theme exist as well?
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Legacy Mods Backup
Daniel replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I was wondering if someone has a legacy mods backups (e.g.backup of Old mods from DT that aren't hosted anymore). I'd be really appreciated if anyone has one.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Some Suggestions......
Fluffy replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
I have some suggestions for the site's releases and features in the future: Future Releases Suggestions I suggest to add a new section in downloads: Theme Mods. Here you could put Autumn Theme, Halloween Theme (ToT 2015), and maybe the old Winter Theme (back in 2015 you removed Winter Theme because
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Roofed Family Sedan
Daniel replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Has anybody a Roofed family sedan mod?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies