Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Ned Flanders' Nightmare Vacation
Kenny Giles replied to AmanLegend's topic 7 years ago
Loren what link is there what forum were you talking about??? .P.S. I hope is the appropriate board for asking
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Ned Flanders' Nightmare Vacation
Loren replied to AmanLegend's topic 7 years ago
I saw the mod on youtube and since then Ive been wondering is this mod availible to download yet???
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Homer's Weird Night! (Part I)
AmanLegend replied to Derpygeta's topic 7 years ago
I Start with this, this name was the best i did think of. (and yeah, My Second Mod, next to the Horrible mod i made in the Old Forums... lol, i was very very novice at that moment) Weird Things are happening at the night! it's up to Homer for investigate! (still don't know if you gonna like the stor
0 likes
3K views
11 replies
What's happened?
Fluffy replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys, I come back to check the website every so often to update, but I remember hearing we are having a new improved site up to replace this one, and a new big mod to be revealed, but as well as seeing nothing of it, no new update.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Website] How to add an image to conversation?
Kenny Giles replied to simpsonslove's topic 7 years ago
How to add an image to conversation?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Chase Sedan siren?
Mike replied to Omega's topic 7 years ago
does someone know how to remove Chase Sedan siren? i added a New car (just a repaint of the Chase Sedan), but how to remove the siren? thanks.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Road Rage Returns 1.1 - The Entertainment District (Nuclear Winter Event)
AmanLegend replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, CRISIS AVERTED! We came to an agreement with the rest of the world. To celebrate, we're releasing an update to the fabled "Road Rage Returns" mod we once released. Road Rage Returns - The Entertainment District is now available! Download Now (You do not need to update the Road Rage Return
0 likes
4K views
30 replies
Exporting Character Animations
Borb replied to LegendaryKaneki's topic 7 years ago
Is there a way to export the character animations, as I want to use it for a project.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
March status update?
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
In february status update they said that they will reveal a Teaser trailer Bit there is not either
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Homer with Snake's Hair (Use it if you want, but give credit, ok?)
Borb replied to Mihai Ficiu's topic 7 years ago
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtfF8Rq3pJ31gvk5PHylXzmzNtJbGQ
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Questions on knowledge of collision format and more.
Borb replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I. Collision, to clarify what I mean by the title, has the collision format been figured out, and is it possible to import custom collision files for vehicles? EDIT: Saw a post that would suggest that this can be done. II. Damage, is there still a limit on the number of damage-loosened parts? (If th
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Mod Team Looking for members! (CLOSED)
CQ WiFi replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
EDIT 3/1/17 We now have our roster complete. Thank you to all that applied! Hello, me and Darknight have formed a team called: Diddilyus Maximus We are looking for members. No experience is required and new community members are encouraged to join us! If you are interested, please fill out the link
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Donut Mod] Version 3.2.3 crashes
Loren replied to b1tchesncream23's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys every time I try to open donut mod 3.2.3 though the launcher my game crashes. I'm able to open up the past versions of donut mod fine. But this particular version crashes right after the screen saying "Donut Mod Initialized". I'm able to open the game perfectly fine by itself but I've been
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Suggestions for Event Advertisment
BaseCrunch replied to TechWizard's topic 7 years ago
A few suggestions I have for event advertisment. 1. Don't go around saying "Nuclear Winter" and give me Road Rage. If you're advertising something, at the most try and stick to the thing you're advertising. I really was expecting nuclear fallout and instead got Moe driving around town. 2. Being cryp
0 likes
2K views
10 replies