Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Homer And The Evil Cola Of Springfield mod beta
EBIm83 made this topic 7 years ago
Play through the first 2 missions where homer is addicted to the new buzz cola. Help him find every single cola can and crate in springfield. This is my very first mod and i m sure its not the best, but its a great one to start with. The mod still needs a lot of work, this is just a beta version. Pl
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Road Rage Returns Commentary
jrburger95 made this topic 7 years ago
This is a commentary I created to show off Road Rage Returns and Also to spread the word of the Mod Itself and Donut Team. Here it is: Sorry it's in the off topic section, I didn't know where else to post this.
0 likes
0 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 3 PART 2: The Trick
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE DAY 3: Part 2 Welcome to Day 3 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we're separating each release into a different part. Part 2 is the brand new "No Jump Animations" mod. The No Jump Animation
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 1: Sideshow Bob and the Headless Character Pack
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE RATE THIS DAY DAY 1 Welcome to Day 1 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Let's get this party started and get right into the content! The Headless Character Pack The Simpsons are in for deep troubl
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Treehouse of Horror XXVII Reviewed! *Spoilers*
Sheen made this topic 7 years ago
Ayy...lmao. So tonight, October 16, 2016, the 600th episode of the Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror 27 aired and I'm here to review this year's tri-segmented episode like I did last year. TL:DR? It's pretty good. I'm gonna try not to spoil much, which shouldn't be a problem cause I didn't pay attention
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
My Car Seeps Through the Walls Whenever I Touch Them
TheRulerOfOats made this topic 7 years ago
Video Help: https://youtu.be/_VEE7vigbIg As you can see in the video (watch it, I'll be referring to it heavily), the collision cylinder for my car is past the wheels and not going through the ground when spawned, which is good. But for some reason, the walls just do not react well when my car conta
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Ford Aerostar Car Mod
jcilley97 made this topic 7 years ago
First of i would like to thank the Donut Team user TheButterApple for making the awesome tutorial! I am also giving him credit for letting me use his source code, along with everyone else! Anyways, here is what the mod looks like: here is the link to the mod: https://mega.nz/#!hcYlUaiR!9UbhG-2PU3xoO
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Barney Menu
archieharrison made this topic 7 years ago
I just saw Jake's tutorial on how to change the character on the main menu and I instantly set about to do it myself. Now I wasn't going to upload this because of it being such an easy and basic mod, that took me 5 minuets to make but it turned out better than expected. I hope you enjoy it. http://w
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Level 4 Map Tweaks 1.0.1 is now released.
COMMUNITY, We've released a small update for Level 4 Map Tweaks. Changelog - Fixed an issue where a jump-zone was left in. This caused an issue where a car would flip backwards when going in reverse. - The mod is no longer marked as a main mod when it shouldn't be. THANK YOU, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1 and Skin XML Format Blender Add-on Released
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4 on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update contains some new features and bug fixes. We also published a companion Blender plugin that supports importing and exporting an XML format for Skin chunks. Download it fr
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
2016 A.O.C. Wager Race Challenge
[Deleted User] made this topic 7 years ago
I know, Max did something similar! But I have a challenge for all of you! try to even get a good time in my mod: LINK using the '67 Shelby GT500 found in level 2 of my mod. it handles really bad on purpose. so expect to have to practice to get a good time. Post your times in either screenshot or vid
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Phase - A mod to go through walls and cars.
xUnknown made this topic 7 years ago
Phase is a mod for the Simpsons Hit and Run that allows you to go through cars and walls. It works by utilizing .CON files to change the stats on cars and give them enough mass to pass through walls and enough health to withstand it. Every car has an edited CON file, so every car can perform this ex
3 likes
2K views
0 replies
Basic SHAR Mod tutorial - How to change the plane banner
archieharrison made this topic 7 years ago
I made this video to try and help new comers to the site and get them into creating mods, I want to do more videos like custom outfits and new cars etc. Please let me know on what you think and what I can do to improve the video and ill try and do it in the next one, enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/w
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
fast and the furious
Xilov3chick3nX made this topic 7 years ago
hey you should try and create the fast and the furious cars like doms charger brians skyline brians eclipse and brians supra
1 likes
0 replies
PAYDAY Pack 1.1.1 Released
COMMUNITY, We have released an update for the PAYDAY Pack 1.1.1 Changelog: - Added the credit for OVERKILL Software. - Fixed the light positions for the headlights, reverse lights and tail lights. Download now! Ciao, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies