Forum Mod Bakery Docs
can't extract Donut Mod on Mods folder.
captain-wacky replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Hello, I'm using an overpowered PC and Windows 11 along with the mod launcher. I'm trying to extract Donut Mod on my PC but every time I try to extract that, the file explorer crashes. (by the way I'm using Donut Mod 3.2.4)
0 likes
1 replies
Save file contains unrecognised additional data
Fluffy replied to shpingelis's topic 3 weeks ago
Hello, played my original game through Lucas' launcher. Saving, going to the main menu and loading save worked fine. But when I closed the game, next day in the main menu Load save screen, Save1 shows L0 M0, and a warning pops up. How can I recover and use my saved game? I only finished Level 1 on i
0 likes
3 replies
How to increase the number of cars in phonebooth?
Fat Tony replied to Pingwinowsk1's topic 1 week ago
Hi, I have downloaded 5 mods which adds alot cars but I can only see 3 cars from mod but other - not. How do I increase number of cars in one phonebooth?
0 likes
1 replies
How do I export a .obj model car from blender to a .p3d file?
BigBritshBloke replied to their own topic 2 weeks ago
I'm trying to make a custom car using an .obj model I've downloaded. But I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm using Blender 4.1 and I've imported the .obj file, where do I go from here?
0 likes
2 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run - Анонс новой русской озвучки! / New Russian Voicing Announcement!
lajtborn made this topic 1 week ago
Уважаемые участники DonutTeam! С радостью представляю вам свою фанатскую русскую озвучку The Simpsons:Hit&Run. Вот ссылка: https://youtu.be/5vW8LdW1SpA?si=q_wNYbtafs5gLeRP Я упомянул всех людей, которые помогли мне сделать этот фанатский дубляж, в титрах, поставив участников DonutTeam на первое мест
1 likes
0 replies
Dynamically load level locators file (or any P3D file)
kRoLLiK replied to Kresenko's topic 2 days ago
Hello SHAR modding community! I'm trying to load different level1 locator files (copies of 'art/missions/level01/level.p3d') based on a certain condition. In example: CustomFiles.ini art\\missions\\level01\\level.p3d=Resources/level01/level01.lua level01.lua if SomeChoice == 1 then Game.LoadP3DFile(
0 likes
3 replies
A Little Idea (Even though I have no information around the game)
manicblood replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Have you ever thought about developing the games for something like an ouya or gamestick, it would make the things more popular if that was ported onto it, and would be the few that are multiplayer. Then again, the ouya's dead, but the gamestick is still going strong. Well that's it, as far as I kno
0 likes
5 replies