Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Level 6 Time Trial Race Is Unwinnable Due To A Checkpoint Glitch
108CAM made this topic 1 month ago
It's the only Street Race I can't complete and the reason is because of a glitch that can make you overshoot one of the checkpoints meaning lost time and the race being unwinnable. It also has heaps of invisible barriers that only show during race mode, blocking vital time saving shortcuts and addin
0 likes
0 replies
The fully connected map and its variations
Bambuloid replied to DeebeeGeezy's topic 1 month ago
Hello to everybody who see this post, well, to begin, i created an account here just to ask and getting updated about everything about revampings of the game and stuff like that, i wanted to ask, is there any knowledge about if there is a sunset variant (lisa level/level 3) for the FCM mod made by C
1 likes
1 replies
Road Rage RedBrick Only Mod
tonysburger made this topic 1 month ago
exactly the same as my other mod except with a skin DOWNLOAD
0 likes
0 replies
Street Races and Car Performance
Addy replied to 108CAM's topic 2 months ago
Decided to try Ralph's checkpoint race in Level 3 using the Nerd Car because it's fast while being easy to control with my joystick but when I started the race, the performance of the car dropped to almost nothing. It felt like the game had a set of hardcoded stats which are used for street races an
0 likes
1 replies
Happy 4th of July.
APMSC1996 made this topic 2 months ago
Happy Independence Day guys 🥳😎👍.
1 likes
0 replies
GTA 3 car pack
Niko_MSX_FM_LOVER made this topic 1 week ago
Hello. I think it would be cool if someone made a mod adding cars from gta 3 to simpsons hit & run. Ps.its my first post
0 likes
0 replies
fmv to mp4
codygamer1 made this topic 1 month ago
hello donut team, i have converted the rmv files to mp4 but the credits file is not letting me convert it to mp4 on rad tools, does anyone have a copy of the credits video here is a link to all the already converted video files if you want them but the credits one tho, is it actually a video or is i
0 likes
0 replies
Some Bug Happens When I Try To Do The Mission Petty Theft Homer, Fat And Furious And Kang And Kodos Strike Back.
angry dad 1987 made this topic 2 months ago
Whenever I try to do petty theft Homer Fat And Furious and kang and kodos strike back an error happens and the game just crashes. (with the mod launcher) Anyone Know Why this is happening and how to fix it?
0 likes
0 replies
So how would I go about replacing all the character models with a model of Mephiles the Dark ripped from Sonic 06?
Unova22 made this topic 2 months ago
I have a model of Mephiles (Xbox 360 one I think) and I have the blender add-on and p3d editor downloaded, along with the mod launcher and game of course) and I want to mod the game to have Mephiles replace every character (With him stretched to fit their skeletons of course so that I don't have to
0 likes
0 replies
A Little Idea (Even though I have no information around the game)
manicblood replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Have you ever thought about developing the games for something like an ouya or gamestick, it would make the things more popular if that was ported onto it, and would be the few that are multiplayer. Then again, the ouya's dead, but the gamestick is still going strong. Well that's it, as far as I kno
0 likes
5 replies
Springfields Scariest Police Chases | PROOF OF CONCEPT
Fat Tony made this topic 1 day ago
This is a very small proof of concept mod made by The Stoner Team. A top down cops and robbers type game mode similar to early GTA games. We have plans to update, add missions and features to this mod however are currently occupied with other projects, so have decided to release the proof of concept
2 likes
0 replies