Forum Mod Bakery Docs
lobby any
Loren replied to GotAutoTunez's topic 2 years ago
online anyone?
0 likes
1 replies
Futurama Hit & Run?
Cheeseknees replied to their own topic 2 months ago
I don't mean to be impatient and I know things like this take time but are there any updates at all? It was originally stated for a late 2023 release and it seems like the project has been dead silent for a while now, I hope this project isn't dead in the water or abandoned. I Got hyped when I first
0 likes
5 replies
libsm64 mod
Fat Tony replied to codygamer1's topic 5 months ago
hello people out there, i was wanting to know how to import the sm64.dll file into the simpsons hit and run. just wondering if its possible cause i dont know how to inject dlls
0 likes
1 replies
Are there programmers who will create a mod for GTA V?
adrais20 replied to their own topic 3 months ago
Hello, do you have programmers who can create a mod for GTA V that can make cars as additional ones, and you can also copy any vehicle from GTA V and Online to replace a custom car to make the car as an additional one
1 likes
2 replies
Roofed family sedan model
mazexz replied to KoffeeAlt's topic 10 months ago
So, usually I need references to drawing cars (aka Simpsons Hit and Run car models) and wanted to use the roofed family sedan. Though there’s one problem; I dunno if there’s an available model of the roofed family sedan anywhere, and I dunno if it’s alright for me to use the roofed family sedan as a
0 likes
1 replies
Does anybody know what caused this oddity?
Clover replied to their own topic 5 months ago
4 years ago I was playing my PS2 copy of SHAR in level 2. I was near the tunnel when a taxi spawned with it's headlights on. Soon every second Taxi in level 2 spawned like this. I assume 2 taxis are spawned in the level at any given time so that's why sometimes they appeared without headlights on. I
0 likes
4 replies
only 63 fps with frame limiter set to 144 fps
Fluffy replied to Shelly_Marsh's topic 4 months ago
i have frame limiter set tto 144 fps but in game im only getting 64 fps
0 likes
3 replies
scripting tomfoolery
mazexz replied to homer1exe's topic 1 year ago
I've been playing with the game's car handling files for a realistic handling mod idea I had, and I've learned a few things. 1. DO NOT SET VEHICLE MASS TO 0.0, it crashes the game when you attempt to interact with it. 2. if you set a vehicle above a certain mass it will phase through solid objects.
0 likes
1 replies
Can't launch game at all, even with mod launcher
Josh / Proddy replied to JohnTheBudderman's topic 3 months ago
I have an Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31270 Processor and an Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card and I'm running Windows 10, I'm able to run so many things but every single time I've tried to launch this game it won't even make it past a black screen. I've installed it in 4 different ways, I tried the 3
0 likes
4 replies
Game crashing when loading level 4 race 3
Josh / Proddy replied to caitlinryan02's topic 2 months ago
Hi!! I not sure if anyone can help but I have had no problems so far running the game, however every time I load this race it crashes... I have a crash long, but it is a DMG file and have no idea how to read it lol. When I use the launcher to display the error it says "exception 0x800000003 breakpoi
0 likes
9 replies
Midnight Racing Sprinfield Second Beta Version With Recolorable Ferrini In Traffic
kindomrose replied to their own topic 2 months ago
The Car Is Removed And It’s Only Replaced Into SportsC I Want To Try The Second Beta Version Of The Mod Midnight Racing Springfield With The Traffic Ferrini Is On Traffic Like This So I Can Drive It Of The Car In Game
0 likes
4 replies
NPC Question
Pizza_Dude22 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
How can I make my NPC stay after I restart the mission.
0 likes
1 replies
Is there a way to limit the visual suspension of a car?
oxide117 made this topic 1 year ago
Like the visual aspect of the suspension rather than how it actually reacts to bumps and stuff,some of my cars require high suspension limit values,but this results in wheel clipping problems.
0 likes
0 replies
strange glitch
Karlson made this topic 1 year ago
I was playing the destroy Smithers car mission and I had the one-hit kills car cheat when I hit Smithers car my game crashed this happened twice
0 likes
0 replies
Unable to download Russian.xml
Fluffy replied to windows10hacker's topic 4 months ago
Does anyone still have a backup of Russian.xml from here: https://docs.donutteam.com/docs/lucasmodlauncher/localisation https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://forum.donutteam.com/topic/2075/1
0 likes
1 replies