Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Does anybody know how to make custom textures without replacing the original texture?
HomerDrNickFan8326 replied to their own topic 2 months ago
so... im new here i was going to make a custom texture with the glastruc file:///D:/Screenshot%202024-06-22%20152635.png is it possible i can copy the model and try to name it Worktruc?
1 likes
2 replies
Homer - Safety Salamander
Arkeus replied to their own topic 2 months ago
We need a Safety Salamander Skin for Homer!!!!
0 likes
3 replies
Unable to Load Multiple Mods
ThisIsColinB replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Hi there, I am encountering issues loading a handful of mods immediately after I open the mod launcher. They all have the same error message, stating: "Could not load the mod 'MOD NAME'. Unable to cast object of type 'Internal.Cryptography.UniverstalCryptoDecryptor' to type 'System.Security.Cryptogr
0 likes
2 replies
install mods on ps2
antoniorecio replied to their own topic 2 months ago
how i can install this mod in ps2 ???
0 likes
2 replies
Moe's Truck in new episode
AmanLegend made this topic 4 months ago
Hi I would like to request a vehicle mod if anyone could make this for the game I know I'm not 100% at developing but if anyone could make this into a vehicle mod that would be great I just saw this on one of the new episodes
0 likes
0 replies
Springfields Scariest Police Chases | PROOF OF CONCEPT
Fat Tony made this topic 1 week ago
This is a very small proof of concept mod made by The Stoner Team. A top down cops and robbers type game mode similar to early GTA games. We have plans to update, add missions and features to this mod however are currently occupied with other projects, so have decided to release the proof of concept
5 likes
0 replies
An unusual discovery I didn't want to leave this undocumented
Clover replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Hey again folks. Recently was messing around with the PlayStation 2 magazine demo disc again (the one containing SHAR and Scrooby Doo Mystery Mayhem). Previously I tried swapping the Demo disc and SHARs disc while the game was still running, nothing interesting happened. Did this in vice versa and g
0 likes
2 replies
Playstation 5 Controller Support?
Josh / Proddy replied to BubblesFen's topic 2 months ago
Hi there, I just downloaded SHAR on my PC and I'm trying to figure out how to get my controller to work. The thing is, it *does* sort of recognize it, but I can't use the X button without the game asking if I want to quit. Am I missing any programs or anything to get it to work? I'd really appreciat
0 likes
1 replies
Could someone make a mod so that whenever you're in the Canyonero it plays the theme song of the Canyonero?
Unova22 replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Here's the link to an MP3 of the song changing the engine purr into it is acceptable but I'd like to still be able to hear the purr of an oversized beast of an SUV. It should be possible by using code that is for the unused Ice Cream Truck vehicle and just slapping that onto the Canyonero with the s
1 likes
1 replies
SHAR Mod Archival
Bambuloid made this topic 2 months ago
I have seen that mods that I played and enjoyed years ago have been starting to disappear, and so I would like to archive existing and future mods onto archive.org, in case anything happened to them. I will start with the most popular mods on the Mod bakery and here on the forums, and then move my w
1 likes
0 replies
My Posts Won't Post, They Only Save As Drafts
mazexz replied to 108CAM's topic 2 months ago
Tried to make a post and all the Create button did was send me to the draft page which says I need to publish it but where's the publish button? Another line on the same page mentioned a submit button which is also nowhere to be found. Chances are that this one will get stuck as well but if it goes
0 likes
1 replies
Golden Sedan with environment map texture(shinier)
elsperaguas made this topic 2 months ago
Download: https://www.nexusmods.com/thesimpsonshitandrun/mods/43?tab=files
0 likes
0 replies
What stories would you like to see created in a SHAR mod?
APMSC1996 replied to Bambuloid's topic 2 months ago
Hi guys! I've been planning on making a full mod for a while now - I have all of my bases set up and figured out, I just don't know what story to tell! What are some ideas you guys have that you haven't seen fully realized? What stories have been left untold?
1 likes
1 replies
The NPCs are dumb as hell
Evil, but Not Homer replied to their own topic 2 months ago
NPCs. We all know what their purpose is... usually to make a game feel alive. In this game however, everyone except the player and plot relevant NPCs are really, REALLY stupid. What exactly makes them stupid? Well just sit down, play the game for a few minutes, and it all connects. This very strange
0 likes
2 replies