Forum Mod Bakery Docs
NPC Question
Pizza_Dude22 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
How can I make my NPC stay after I restart the mission.
0 likes
1 replies
Logging into donut
GaliKsey replied to their own topic 5 months ago
When I try to use my account to log in either on the Lucas mod launcher or the actual multiplayer mod I get unable to connect to the donut team, the Lucas mod launcher also says website returned internalservererror. Any advice or help would be appreciated, I'd love to play Hit and Run online.
1 likes
3 replies
Is there a way to limit the visual suspension of a car?
oxide117 made this topic 11 months ago
Like the visual aspect of the suspension rather than how it actually reacts to bumps and stuff,some of my cars require high suspension limit values,but this results in wheel clipping problems.
0 likes
0 replies
Request: Tank top outfits for Homer and Bart models
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 3 months ago
Homer: "Must...never...run...again!" Bart: "Children weren't meant to get this much exercise." The only SHAR character model that wears a tank top is Cletus Spuckler but i want tank top outfits for the SHAR models of Homer and Bart Simpson. It's hard to me add a tank top on the mentioned characters
0 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run - Анонс новой русской озвучки! / New Russian Voicing Announcement!
lajtborn made this topic 3 weeks ago
Уважаемые участники DonutTeam! С радостью представляю вам свою фанатскую русскую озвучку The Simpsons:Hit&Run. Вот ссылка: https://youtu.be/5vW8LdW1SpA?si=q_wNYbtafs5gLeRP Я упомянул всех людей, которые помогли мне сделать этот фанатский дубляж, в титрах, поставив участников DonutTeam на первое мест
1 likes
0 replies
libsm64 mod
Fat Tony replied to codygamer1's topic 4 weeks ago
hello people out there, i was wanting to know how to import the sm64.dll file into the simpsons hit and run. just wondering if its possible cause i dont know how to inject dlls
0 likes
1 replies
scripting tomfoolery
mazexz replied to homer1exe's topic 9 months ago
I've been playing with the game's car handling files for a realistic handling mod idea I had, and I've learned a few things. 1. DO NOT SET VEHICLE MASS TO 0.0, it crashes the game when you attempt to interact with it. 2. if you set a vehicle above a certain mass it will phase through solid objects.
0 likes
1 replies
Mod launcher tips
Barna made this topic 9 months ago
Hi I have some tips. The roof of the cars shouldn't be transparent. The concrete mixer truck can be driven. Minor modifications should be included in the mod launcher so that you don't have to download them separately. There should be more than only 7 cars on a track.
0 likes
0 replies
No Police/H&R Meter
RobotGladiator made this topic 9 months ago
Is there any existing mod or setting that turns off the cops in the game? As in, the meter never goes up so the cops never show up, no matter what you do? I haven't found any cheats settings, hacks or mods that even talk bout this. Thanks.
0 likes
0 replies
How to increase the number of cars in phonebooth?
Fat Tony replied to Pingwinowsk1's topic 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have downloaded 5 mods which adds alot cars but I can only see 3 cars from mod but other - not. How do I increase number of cars in one phonebooth?
0 likes
1 replies
How can I edit "Static Mesh Collision" in some .p3d map levels files in Blender??
iElCraZy_ replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Hello! I started modifying some .p3d files from Level 7 with Blender for the next update of my mod but i don't know the way to change the collisions, how can I modify it? There's some addon for this? There's an example:
0 likes
2 replies
SHAR Lucas' Launcher No Mods/Hacks
Kenny Giles replied to SherlockSparrow's topic 1 month ago
Hi all. Brand new to this. Did all the things I thought I needed to do to get the launcher up and running, extracted the files and copied them over to the right folders but when I open the launcher I just get numerous error messages and I don't know how to fix it or what I did wrong. If someone coul
0 likes
5 replies
Roofed family sedan model
mazexz replied to KoffeeAlt's topic 6 months ago
So, usually I need references to drawing cars (aka Simpsons Hit and Run car models) and wanted to use the roofed family sedan. Though there’s one problem; I dunno if there’s an available model of the roofed family sedan anywhere, and I dunno if it’s alright for me to use the roofed family sedan as a
0 likes
1 replies
strange glitch
Karlson made this topic 10 months ago
I was playing the destroy Smithers car mission and I had the one-hit kills car cheat when I hit Smithers car my game crashed this happened twice
0 likes
0 replies
Help I dont see cars from mods which I downloaded.
Pingwinowsk1 replied to their own topic 4 weeks ago
Hi, I came back here after a few months and I have a problem. I have installed several mods for this game and when I turn them on everything is ok, but when I go into the game and into phonebooth I don't see these cars only I see 20 cars from 1 mod and from the other 4 mods not anymore.
0 likes
2 replies