Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Welcome to Donut Team, introduce yourself!

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I'm Dimitar Kolarov
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)
Hello, I am DrFuff :)

I am a fighting game addict with a history of archiving MUGEN creations for the past 5 years (not a part of the website). These days I tend to focus more on building a career in IT so I've slowed down a bit on that. However, I still have a passion for games from the early 2000s too now and learning about technology in games fascinate me.

I found out about the SHAR modding scene a few years ago on an internet deep dive but I joined the Donut Team for 2 reasons. Firstly, I've been a fan of LiquidWifi for around 2 years so the Simpsons Hit and Run is always at the forefront of my mind. Secondly, I am interested in making a mod. I have an idea on what I'm going to make and it certainly seems possible with what else I've seen showcase. However, I'm not going to say anything because I have seen what has happened to so many half life mods that were announced years ago that were worked until suddenly they weren't. I could say that I am making a mod, look forward to it, but looking at some of my other projects that might be a "nah". Only time will tell.

Regardless of my devotion to my programming the tools are very impressive and the community positive. I'm officially a Mac user now but maybe I'll get around to trying out some mods for myself.

:)
Hello! I'm ToMaTeh, a new user in the SHAR community plus I've been playing the game for years when I was actively playing the PS2.
I come from the modder community of GTA: SA, a fact that is not relevant.
And to add, I like the character of Milhouse, I find him funny.
Hello! I'm Chris, a male person with autism from Pennsylvania. I had just recently heard about SHAR and decided to pick it up. I find the game to be quite enjoyable and fun.
Once I found out about Donut Team and the number of mods this game has, I decided to register an account (in fact, I just registered now!)
I am looking forward to interacting with the community and possibly making a mod of my own!
I have also modded some other games, mostly Source-engine games.
My favorite character in the Simpsons is Homer. He is hilarious.
Hello, I'm cheese and just recently got into playing moded Hit & Run and I thought I'd join the community
Henlo,I am oxide117,you can call me Matheus/Mat if you want a less weird name.
I am an avid car fan,and by extension a SHAR fan,I first played it when I was about 9-10 years old on a PS2,it was a fire game.
I first found out about DT in 2020 when I saw an analogy of SHAR where the guy mentioned you as being a modding community for the game,now I am here hoping to stick around for as long as I can.
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)
Hi im palolo.
i love donut team
The quoted post is unavailable.

Such a nice story of you!

And hello to everyone, I'm Max!

Learning about homepage design tips can help you effectively convey your brand identity and message. Ultimately, taking the time to read this article about homepage design tips empowers you with knowledge and insights to create a visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging website.