Forum Mod Bakery Docs
land speeder mod <UPDATED again>debunk you can still download it tho
Aldy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
hi im aldy and this is a landspeeder mod its still in development its a car with whacky driving HERE YOU GO:https://www.dropbox.com/s/77so6zs92q83l1x/Landspeeder%20mod1.5.lmlm?dl=0 NOW IT HAS the cars 2d and its buyable on level 1 its even decompileable! HERE SOME SCREENSHOT https://s32.postimg.org/
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Questions.
[Deleted User] replied to Derpygeta's topic 7 years ago
1.- How to Mod Cards? 2.- What is the limit of loaded Traffic Cars each level? 3.- If i change a Character in Level 2 to (Ex : Lisa) ... is there a way to change the Street Races and Bonus Missions Dialogue to still start those? or you can't do those if you change level character? 4.- sometimes, whe
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
im doing a star wars land speeder mod
[Deleted User] replied to Aldy's topic 7 years ago
hi im aldy and im making a new mod if you like too help tell me this is the scrennshot. https://s31.postimg.org/emtanytyz/Untitled.png i will give link when done!
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters Vehicle Mod
[Deleted User] replied to Nightbane's topic 7 years ago
I ain't afraid of no ghost... or zombies... or Simpsons. Yes, the Ecto-1 is here, straight from the 1984 movie, "Ghostbusters." This vehicle is the first mod by me to have moving wheels. There is also a custom horn, based off the Ice Cream Truck's jingle, so if you have any ICTs driving around, it w
1 likes
3K views
2 replies
Car Engine sounds ripped from Need For Speed Carbon
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I am making YET ANOTHER resource thread. Please give credit to me and to EA Canada for these sounds. DOWNLOAD
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Where should i start when modding hit and run?
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
I've been wanting to mod this game for a while but i don't know how to use any of the tools on this site and when i did try to mod the code to change traffic on homers level with I YouTube video i watched. After that and i would go to load level 1 the game crashed when i got to the loading screen fo
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Could we have a board for the vanilla, unmodded SH&R?
Depi replied to cha0seight's topic 7 years ago
As somebody who can't create/make mods, but is interested in the game in general (specifically, the speedrun community), would it be a good idea for the regular game to have its own board where people can talk about the stuff that already exists in-game? It would be cool to discuss things like Dolph
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Small bug in Lucas' Mod Launcher
Fluffy replied to James Czekaj's topic 7 years ago
I noticed a small bug in Lucas' mod launcher. When first launching the game, it might ask you "Please copy the "Movies" folder and "dialog.rcf" from simpsons hit and run cd 1", but, at least for the EU version of the game the "dialog.rcf" is actually called "dialogs.rcf". This isn't really a problem
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
2016 A.O.C. Wager Race Challenge
[Deleted User] made this topic 7 years ago
I know, Max did something similar! But I have a challenge for all of you! try to even get a good time in my mod: LINK using the '67 Shelby GT500 found in level 2 of my mod. it handles really bad on purpose. so expect to have to practice to get a good time. Post your times in either screenshot or vid
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Beta and multiplayer questions
SciFiPieFly replied to their own topic 7 years ago
When do you think you'll announce who will have the beta? + Do you think you'll add multiplayer in the DonutMod? :)
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
how do you make the vehicle transition when entering the car?
[Deleted User] replied to jcilley97's topic 7 years ago
I was just wondering how to add the default transition effect from traffic vehicles when entering the car to work with a car mod i was working on. I figured that to my knowledge, it would be in the .con file. i found what I think is the effect which is, correct me if i'm wrong but i saw something ca
0 likes
3 replies
I found this on Youtube, thought you guys might like it
[Deleted User] replied to archieharrison's topic 7 years ago
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
just some suggestions...
Pandaxletsplay replied to jcilley97's topic 7 years ago
Hey donutteam, i'd just like to give some suggestions about some mods you guys have and some mods i'd like to see eventually in the future, maybe through an occasional event. first off, i like what you did with the road rage characters mod adding road rage characters that were not included in shar,
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Kami-cop-zes!! [RELEASE]
DouglasColvin replied to Sheen's topic 7 years ago
Oboy I'm releasing a mod for once. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee This mod basic...lee overhauls the original police in Hit and Run, and makes them 10x more fun to mess around with. Why I dubbed them "Kami-cop-zes" you ask? Well their top speeds have been maxed out to "What in God's name is
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Launcher not working!
Koopa replied to KatGrrrl's topic 7 years ago
Help! So I wanted to try playing the game in 1080p so I downloaded the launcher and did what it said. And then when I launch the game, it appears and stops responding and then crashes :( I am using Windows 10 64 bit And compatibility mode is NO set Tho the game works fine when playing normally Plz h
0 likes
1 replies