Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Has anyone ever thought of the idea of a SH&R MP (multiplayer) mod?
Surreal Bot replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
Is anyone willing to try create one?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Error when loading.
Loren replied to caneinmex's topic 8 years ago
When I try to load the mod launcher I  get this, http://gyazo.com/47eff0dc95dac8277e8086f92492aa18 I put the new seaside update under "mods" and Im not sure what to do to fix this. I dont see the hack anywhere.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Mod L1BM Problem
Loren replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
When I finish L1BM the game crashes. Help?
0 likes
1 replies
Will we ever know Map Making Possibilities?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
This is main question i  had for a while We can change pretty much everything but not make a completely different map.. I wonder where exactly are the files? Map making possibilities would make shar even more fun than just same maps it would be useful to donutteam and everyone else. Map making could
0 likes
2 replies
[Official] [Mod] Donut Mod: The Seaside Update Released
SomeoneIKnow replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
We're very excited to bring you the Seaside Update today. We'll be launching it at 3PM EST. Now, here's the launch trailer in case you missed it: We'll also be launching an updated Autumn theme that supports this release, though we're sorry to say the Winter theme is not yet updated for this release
1 likes
2K views
8 replies
VII.XII.MMXV
Kenny Giles replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Donut Mod L3M3 Problem
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
There's a Problem in the Observatory , I passed the Mission over 3 times and Crashes when walking a Bit in the Observatory , it happens even in the Original Game without Modding How to solve this? Or can you put Frink outside of Observatory?
0 likes
2 replies
The Truth
Gibstack replied to Shiinyu's topic 8 years ago
Pretty sure it's a worthy thing for something so easy when you think about it. Neat. I DISCOVERD THE TRUTH. 
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, Has Passed Away
Derpygeta replied to Kenny Giles's topic 8 years ago
As you've likely heard, Satoru Iwata, the leader of Nintendo, has recently passed away on June 11th after battling a bile duct growth. We here at Donut Team have been hit by the news pretty hard along with many others, and our best wishes go out towards the company he's been with for over thirty ye
1 likes
1K views
4 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.2 Released (more bug fixes)
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hi everyone, we just uploaded another slight update to the mod that fixes an issue and adds a couple small new things. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.11 Released (Required For Donut Mod: The Seaside Update)
Gibstack replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. It introduces new features to already existing hacks and fixes to the launcher and hack support. The new version is required for Donut Mod: The Seaside Update to wor
0 likes
3K views
9 replies
THE SEASIDE UPDATE LAUNCHES AT 3:00 PM EST
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Last minute bug fixes and tweaking. We'll be ready at 3:00 PM EST (UTC-4) See you then!
0 likes
0 replies
Normal, Hellfish, Deathfish
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Automatically enable a few more in-game cheats?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I happen to use a computer that uses multimedia keys in place of the function keys, and it's a big pain when it comes to switching to function keys and back. As you may know, people can enable cheats by going to the options menu, holding F1, and entering a code with the arrow keys. Since my computer
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Mission 3 (Undercover Employee) Crashing During/After the Mission
Loren replied to TheGreenThingy's topic 8 years ago
I love how the Donut Team made the missions more unique without altering the story (So Far) But when i try to play Mission 3 (The Workplace Evaluation one) multiple times it crashes (Windows Says its not responding)  1 - When I reach the Power Plant 2 - At the beginning of the mission when restartin
0 likes
1K views
1 replies