Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Should I make a Let's Play of the Donut Mod?
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello, my name is Thomas, And I saw that the Donut Mod is being updated soon, and I want to know, could I make an lp of the mod? I have seen other playthroughs of this mod before in earlier builds, and I also want to know if I can monetize the videos. In my normal Hit & Run videos, I can monetize no
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Did anyone started importing mesh for player models?
Heehojackfrost replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I've been trying to import a hat for Lisa model but i haven't gotten there yet. Well i did get the hat to load but the mesh isn't connected to the bone. So... I was wounding has anyone added a mesh to model yet? If do so please leave a comment. 
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Custom Music stuff? (Renamed because the initial problem has been resolved)
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
SO UHHHH.... I added the text in quotes in my Meta.ini file, enabled both my mission mod and the "No Introduction Movies" mod, attempted to launch the game, and it appears that the launcher actually doesn't restrict the game from launching when "No Introduction Movies" is enabled. It's also worth me
0 likes
3K views
11 replies
Harry Shearer is returning to the Simpsons
Kenny Giles replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
I don't have much else to say other than this is great news. Article
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Air Control
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Does anyone remember this really bad game? Did anyone even play it? I for some reason wish I could have played it even though I know how bad it is. I never did though however I did kind of create a clone of the game. Any ways if any one remembers it tell me your thoughts and wishes for the squeal. J
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
RSD Explorer 1.1 and RSD Converter 1.1 Released
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hi, I just dropped some slight updates to RCF Explorer and RSD Converter over on SHAR Mods. RSD Explorer can now playback OGG RSD Files, and it no longer shows the width of .bik files twice. RSD Converter can now play and convert from OGG files. Get them on the SHAR Mods tools page.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod: The Seaside Update - Information
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I thought I'd share some information regarding the next release to Donut Mod. We announced it for early July and we're sticking to the July release schedule. We'll have more information regarding that very soon. It will feature many new things, but I won't spoil much. One. We're no lon
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Annoying P3D Error
IhateMyLife replied to their own topic 8 years ago
So i wanted to get back to Hit n' Run modding so i wanted to edit Homer's skin with Lucas's P3D Editor but i came across this error 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.p3d' ... Any idea ? ;(
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Canis Bodhi bricking SHAR after saving
Fluffy replied to DoucheryStrum's topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, This is just a heads-up to say that if you have the Canis Bodhi mod installed and enabled, with a new save game for it and everything, DO NOT SAVE AND QUIT AT THE START OF LEVEL 7! If you do this, your copy of SHAR will essentially be bricked and you will NOT be able to progress, unless yo
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Something about Lucas' RCF Explorer and RCF files
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Will there eventually be a way to add files in the RCF files with this program? I'm sure updating the program to add this feature won't be hard. (I don't suppose somebody hasn't had that idea already.)
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Friendship Is Gasoline: Watch Donut Team play games
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone! I'm Jake and you probably know that we love to play video games. So we've created a YouTube channel to share our experiences with you. We're calling it "Friendship Is Gasoline" which is something we came up with a few years back. We're going to try to share one video a day, though week
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
SHAR Mod Launcher Problem
Loren replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
Everytime I press launch it crashes. Can you help? I'm using the best sellers version of SHAR if that helps.
0 likes
2 replies
Donut Mod Episode 2 Release?
Kenny Giles replied to Cars For Speed's topic 8 years ago
I just finished playing Donut Mod Episode 1 and I loved it! When is Donut Mod Episode 2 goin' to be released?
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
How to set up diffrent locations for wasps
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
DIFFICULTY EASY Welcome to another tutorial doing such and so! this time im going to show you how to change wasps locations. 1st Download Lucas p3d launcher 2nd Find the wasp file in ART/MISSIONS/Level0? (Choose whatever level you want to edit instead of ?) 3 Open up the file with p3d editor. 4 Pick
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Looking for Translators
IhateMyLife replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
We're looking for some people who could help us translate the mod into other languages. It's important that you be knowledgeable in English and the language you're translating to. Some of the languages we're looking for (but feel free to offer others): - French (we received some complaints about our
0 likes
1K views
6 replies