Forum Mod Bakery Docs
converting .wav files to .rsd
AssFairy replied to Dazawassa's topic 7 years ago
I want to know how to convert .wav files to .rsd and how to replace homers lines with them. Can someone help me?
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Changes to how you will access our Discord server.
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've now implemented a new way to verify your account with us on Discord. It's much simpler than copying a code and can be done without any human contact if our bot is offline! How will this change affect already verified users? Starting today, already verified users are now referred to
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
BanditMod
kaine123 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
This is the first mod that I have ever made. It includes custom textures and some changed vehicle stats for the Bandit. Download:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/btq15a7hosbd2/BanditMod Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/N0jCP Changed Vehicle stats -Shininess reduced -Top speed increased -Removed Snake
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Magician Costume Pack
[Deleted User] replied to Ralimu Strilem's topic 7 years ago
Welcome to The Magician Costume Pack! Have you ever wanted to be a magician in SHAR? Well now you can! :D Download https://www.mediafire.com/?gzbph8h671eqrcz
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Ford Aerostar 1.2 Released
jcilley97 made this topic 7 years ago
here is the original thread from about a year ago where I made the Ford Aerostar mod and updated the mod and where you can download the mod and see what I have done. Hope you enjoy it! Link: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/973/ Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been trying to make it perfect f
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Wasteland Mod (Release 7) ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
AGuyNamedSteve replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hello everyone! This has been an off and on project that i have been working very hard on for the past 6 months. The wasteland mod puts you in the shoes of homer trying to figure out what happened when the power plant leaked nuclear waste into the environment, mass power outrages led to nuclear wast
1 likes
3K views
2 replies
[RCF Explorer] Import Feature
Mike's TOON TOWN replied to AUTIGIA's topic 7 years ago
Hello, I've been wanting to mod The Simpsons Road Rage using emulators. The downside is that most of the game codes, models, and textures are stored in RCF files. Currently there is no software that allows me to modify RCF files, therefore modding TSRR is in no way possible to modify. So if there co
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Walking Deadman's cars - Fixed tires and windows on older releases. 1969 and 2010 Camaro added
TheWalkingDeadman made this topic 7 years ago
This is the topic where I will be putting all my cars that aren't relevant to the show. Added a 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro, and fixed the wheels and windows on the Bobcat, Viper, 73 Mustang, and Skoda Octivia. Franklin's GTA V Buffalo S https://www.mediafire.com/?lo17o2fmt3klpex San Andreas Bobcat
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Texture Improvement Mods
NezYTHD made this topic 7 years ago
has anyone got a hd textures mod or any sort of texture improvement mods?
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Half-Life 2 Scout Car
K0WKN replied to Jill's topic 7 years ago
You'd be surprised what you can find at the Springfield junk yard. This mod adds the scout car from Half-Life 2 as a driveable vehicle. It is fast and agile but cannot take much of a beating because of its rather... lightweight design. The car can be bought from Gil in level 1 for 160 coins. Known I
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
A Clown's Life Demo | A Caramba Tech Project | Multiplayer Compatible!
[Deleted User] replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
IMPORTANT STUFF Due to some internal things, we have decided to re brand the team to better suit ourselves. A few staff changes have been made including the addition of Nightbane! Expect great things! - Thomas Donofri Changelog V1.1 - Changed music for entire mod - Fixed crashes when resetting m2 DO
1 likes
3K views
5 replies
A-Team Van
[Deleted User] replied to TheWalkingDeadman's topic 7 years ago
B.A.'s van was stolen and sold off, only to end up in the hands of Gil, who is selling it for a very low price (he's desperate these days). It's a nearly perfect replica, the only visual flaws with it are the lack of the red hubcaps, and for some reason, one of the back windows is dark, instead of c
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
JRUN Reborn
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
JRUN RETURNS! The original JRUN mod has been re-made entirely from scratch, with new and revamped vehicles some from the original mod and some brand new. Watch the trailer Vehicles Revamped Duff Truck Pizza Van Black - Ferrini (With Interior) JRun Truck Sports Car (2 Versions) Black Sedan Audi TT Ta
1 likes
4K views
17 replies
SHAR PC/Console Differences / Possible PC Bugs
Daniel replied to Alphadal's topic 7 years ago
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but after playing the Console versions of SHAR the sign outside Springfield Elementary and the two Springfield Community Center signs don't seem to change on the PC version, they only have one phrase unlike the console versions that seem to change on level rel
1 likes
3K views
11 replies
Mod | Comic Life Beta 1.3.1 | Radioactive Man Update Coming Soon
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION I have been away from this mod for sometime, but it is now my primary mod in development. Expect lots of changes soon... UPDATE TRAILER Trailer by StevenReviews BACKSTORY In the aftermath of the original alien attack on Springfield. The Comic Book Guy looks to rebuild his com
1 likes
3K views
5 replies