Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Cards Against Lucas: Now Available
Fluffy made this topic 6 years ago
Have you ever wanted to play the popular card game "Cards Against Humanity" with your friends online? Well, starting today we're rolling out our Cards Against Humanity clone, Cards Against Lucas. We previously hosted a private early access to some members to help us test issues, we will continue to
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Help with black alien
Sonzai replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Side windows see through the entire map with the exception of the wheels. Is there a way to fix this, an alternative would be to set the windshield shader blend to none which would fix the problem but it doesn't seem as immersive. I've fixed most of the crashes when skimming over the vehicle in the
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
Would it be possible to get Donut Mod on the PS2 version of Hit & Run?
HomerRules74 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I spent ages writing out some spiel about modding the PS2 (and presumably other console versions too) of the game, interesting stuff I'd found in the files ("ASK IAN ABOUT THIS COMMAND") and so on but the website had logged me out before clicking the "Post thread" button so it's all gone. Anyway, to
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
Lucas' Mod Launcher Crash
Fluffy replied to Krucial's topic 6 years ago
Trying to use the mod launcher because I need the FPS limiter. The game works fine without the mod launcher, but when I use it, the game loads without sound and as soon as I go to start a new game the game freezes, stops responding, and then I am forced to close it. I have re-downloaded the mod laun
1 likes
3K views
3 replies
What Are U Guys Thinking of S29, and whats ur favorite season!?
[Deleted User] replied to Henrique Sampaio Carvalho's topic 6 years ago
The Simpsons Is The Best Cartoon in the Universe (at least for me), as i came across many seasons, special episodes and movies, i've seen that The Simpsons Slightly Changed their way to make jokes to a more childish but still The Simpsons Humor, so i want to know, what are you guys thinking of Seaso
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Rick and Morty Mod
BillBodkin made this topic 6 years ago
I put together this Rick and Morty mod which has the car and a half done Jerry's car. There is also a Simpsons Rick somewhere in L1 and a Mr Meeseeks in the files that I didn't add in. If anyone wants to use parts from this mod you can just de-compile it and use any parts you like, I didn't make mos
1 likes
3K views
0 replies
I Want To Make A Replay / Theater Mode Mod
Fluffy replied to Airyz's topic 6 years ago
as per the title, i am looking into making a demo recording mod for SHAR, and being somewhat new to modding I was hoping to get some much needed advice on how to go about it. I'll take all the help i can get. A few features I'm looking to create would be, freecam, timescale (idk if thats even possib
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Time of day
AssFairy replied to KadeEclipse's topic 6 years ago
i would like to make marges level day time like homers level 1 but have barts music. how would i change the music and the time of day(sky, headlights, streetlights etc)
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Winter Theme
Daniel replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 6 years ago
Hello! I hope everyone is having a happy holidays. This texture pack adds a snowy theme to levels 1-7 and some cars, A special thanks to mazda cosmo of our modding group for adding custom meshes to some cars to make them more festive. The team that contributed to this theme AGuyNamedSteve - Textures
1 likes
3K views
2 replies
Better Try-N-Save Sign
Fluffy replied to CQ WiFi's topic 6 years ago
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ixfe57dkngo8ajh/Better%20Try-N-Save%20Sign.lmlm This just changes the font of the try-n-save sign in level 2 and 5 (Hedgehog not included)
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
"Failed to detect Game Version. Invalid DOS signature"
Loren replied to XxFATCHUBSTAxX's topic 6 years ago
i have Simpsons hit and run on my desktop, along with Lucas' Simpsons hit and run mod launcher. but when i click launch, a pop-up gets displayed on screen saying "Failed to detect Game Version. Invalid DOS signature", i have no idea why this is doing this. Help would be extremely appreciable. many t
1 likes
3K views
1 replies
Music replacement question.
The_Trash_Man replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I have been trying to replace custom music that isn't specific to one level (such as the street race theme) and I was wondering what the proper way to do that would be. I am unsure as to what hex codes to replace to change non level specific custom music. When I tried to replace the street race them
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Here's a file for Barney in His Regular clothes in Level 6 Mission 2
John made this topic 6 years ago
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jr3zx5hl98lgh95/Regular+Barney.lmlm
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Hit & Run Expert Mode (UNFINISHED)
Ralimu Strilem replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Level's Done Levels 1,2,and 3 Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/a7ifo7f3ifaag8m/Hit+%26+Run+Expert+Mode+For+Beta+TestersV2.lmlm
1 likes
2K views
9 replies
3D Icon Pack [UPDATED]
Ralimu Strilem replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Welcome to My 3D Icon Pack Showcase! This Pack Will Include 71 Icons as of now! More Icons will be made soon. Few of the Icons New Icons! Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/vv4oc2r9l6o0fey/3d+Icon+pack%28V2%29.rar
1 likes
2K views
5 replies