Meta.ini
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
Where can I download Meta.ini?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Exporting models to Blender and giving them texture
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
How Do I export the models from shar into blender and using the Lucas Addon to blender because every time when I use blender the models and the addon doesn't work for me I'm trying to make a custom vehicle.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Michael Myers Skin Mod 1.0
APMSC1996 made this topic 1 year ago
Happy Halloween Everyone and I hope you enjoyed that Michael Myers skin mod guys. I show you preview a video for you guys. Michael Myers 1978 Model Michael Myers 2018 Model Download Here
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Beta Resourses
Kenny Giles replied to Addy's topic 1 year ago
This Folder contains a number of beta assets for The Simpsons: Hit & Run. These include: A lot of screenshots from beta builds. The PC Demo build of the game (Includes ISO and packaging/disc scans). The content found on the PR Asset Discs. Some beta videos, including the IGN Sizzle Reel, E3 Trailer,
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Voice Actors Needed!
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
Hello! I am currently Looking for Voice actors who would like to voice act for my mod! We Need: 5 Male VA's and 5 Female VA's If you are interested or would like to learn more about my mod, Email me via Gmail, oscarlindenbach@gmail.com Or dm me via discord! (reccomended) ZorgoAnimations#4086 See you
0 likes
0 replies
cant download the pickle mod
mazexz replied to rotes29's topic 1 year ago
i cant download the pickle mod because of safety tunnel. it says that donut team has blocked access to sum website for the following reasons: violates community guidelines piracy and/or Illegal content non-fungible tokens can someone help me with that?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Electaurus Crash
Kenny Giles replied to Nico31226's topic 1 year ago
the problem is when i try to drive the electaurus car crash the game. how i fix this problem?
0 likes
1 replies
custom texture for for cars
WolfieCody550 replied to codygamer1's topic 1 year ago
thanks to maz, he managed to create a custom png for my plue sedan and if you guys want to know how he does, please scroll down the page
0 likes
2K views
15 replies
Bonus mission dialogue camera issue.
oscar_alexboy made this topic 2 years ago
ok so i have my street race dialogue ready to go, and the characters talk like their suppose to. But the way the camera skips a dialogue before the next dialogue animation is so outraging! Is there a way to fix something like that?
0 likes
0 replies
lobby any
Loren replied to GotAutoTunez's topic 2 years ago
online anyone?
0 likes
1 replies
Unreleased South Park Hit & Run-type game
BPG ARGENTINO replied to NeoGFX's topic 2 years ago
This is pretty unbelievable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOlqt0wPDxw Did anyone ever hear anything about this game, because I sure haven't. It had to be being developed by Radical, because the HUD is just so similar to Hit & Run. Anyway, this video seems to be the only news ever about this game,
0 likes
3K views
5 replies
I really like what Korylon is doing.
mazexz replied to TAWG's topic 2 years ago
I mean look at this: https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/5165-the-simpsons-hit-run-the-definitive-edition-remake-new-update she is literally doing what even ea wouldn't do and even if they did, tbh I think I personally wouldn't enjoy playing it.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
i lost some file in game and can't play it!
mazexz replied to GIVE_ME_HELP's topic 2 years ago
h_danc_m.p3d Posts merged by moderator.
0 likes
6 replies
A Problem in M7 of Race Battle Mod
WolfieCody550 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
(Sorry I leaked a bit of Race Battle Mod, but I have to since there's a problem.) So, while working on Race Battle Mod, I decided to try and make unique missions where the player teams up with a random character to save the next character, but when doing the first level, something happened, here's w
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Help with exporting shaders and textures
mazexz replied to babyborderliner's topic 2 years ago
Hello! So i'm trying to export parts of the map from Lucas Pure3D to Blender as obj file. And some textures and shaders aren't exported. Also i tried to exports as xml file and import it to Blender but the mesh doesnt have any textures that way. What i need to do in order to export all textures and
0 likes
1 replies