Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Is It Possible To Import The Crazy Taxi Map Into SH&R
RetroMedia replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Get The Map From SEGAs 1999 Dreamcast Video Game Crazy Taxi Arcade Stage Into The Map Of SH&R Since This Would Look Interesting If it Is Possible
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Is there a way to edit my game's save file?
mazexz replied to chafedbikinizone's topic 2 years ago
Yesterday I got frustrated on the seventh level and accidentally forgot to save my game upon quitting, and I really don't want to have to do all the missions over again (I was on Alien Auto-topsy II when I quit). Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the game's save data so that it will put me o
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
How do i change character
Kenny Giles replied to Fridge's topic 2 years ago
How do i change characters or outfits in the sharmp multiplayer simspons hit and run mod? because the clothes things arent there
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Modding Community Cars Mod 2nd Edition (my version)
elpinguino230 made this topic 2 years ago
Hello Guys, I'll open my first event of Moddings Cars, first of all read the instructions to participate in this event: 1) Maximum to send your car is 1 to 5 2) In Discord private or in the self forum can you send the screenshot of your car 3) The sound and horn of your car mod 4) Be creative or red
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
[MFK] Selecting random object from list?
mazexz replied to Valon's topic 2 years ago
Good Afternoon all, New to the forums, however I've taken a look around and can't quite seem to find a similar issue so thought it best to post here, apologies if I'm in the wrong category. Currently working on my first little mod / project, some experience in LUA however I'm curious about the MFK r
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Any modding tutorials?
mazexz replied to Vitorinox's topic 2 years ago
Hi, I wanna ask something about modding, since I love this game and I wanna give it a personal touch. So, there's some modding tutorials that can help me? Something like model swapping, sound swapping, and possibly mission programming. Thanks for the soon response.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Mission Hiding Hack
Wylyth made this topic 2 years ago
Basically, the Free Roam hack, but more limited, it only does the "hide mission" part of that hack, and doesn't do the other stuff like not automatically loading saved games.
0 likes
0 replies
GeForce Experience Software Is Not Able To Detect Graphics Card!
MalachiSchultz made this topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone. I am facing one strange error on my Windows 10 PC for a few days. I am having an RTX 3060 card on my system. But the GeForce Experience software is not able to detect the card. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it? Kindly help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance
0 likes
0 replies
no found simpson.exe
mazexz replied to NexoPower's topic 2 years ago
please help me
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The game stops at a point on the map
crashimo replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I am using a mod created by me that has some modifications in the map of some levels but the game for some reason stops when I pass through the cemetery in the first level which is an area that does not modify and I do not know that doing this also happens in other levels error image:
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
I was banned from Discord for a scam that I didn't commit
mazexz replied to TonySimpsonsFan70100's topic 2 years ago
Hi!. I never sent any scam link. My account was hacked!. It was that evil hijacker who sent those scam messages about discord free nitro. Please unban me from Donut Team Discord Sever. I never scammed to anyone and I never will do. I'm not a hacker and I'm not a scammer. I don't have the fault!. Tho
0 likes
1 replies
Hello, chat here
mazexz replied to Jeremyv's topic 2 years ago
What's up car persons
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Looney tunes
GuiltyStoner replied to meowskers5's topic 2 years ago
could someone make a looney tunes mod or just import some charictors
0 likes