Forum Mod Bakery Docs
SHAR MP With Mods
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 2 years ago
Which type of mods can the multiplayer has I'm kinda curious because I've recently watched YouTube videos about the multiplayer
0 likes
1 replies
Game never progresses past first screen
Josh / Proddy replied to bread's topic 2 years ago
Hi all, I decided to boot up the game after not playing it for a while. The game launches, but never progresses past the first screen - the one that says "20th Century Fox." It worked previously. I wonder is this is an issue with Windows or some component updating in the time I wasn't playing it? Al
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Scarface The World Is Yours chunks values
Zcor3x made this topic 2 years ago
Here are all the values for some Scarface chunks to add partial support to the P3D editor, unfortunately i wasn't able to find the values for all the chunks, but i'll post everything i found, i hope that these findings will help the Donut Team and, and that they will add these chunks in a future upd
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
my phone booth is not working
mazexz replied to jrk88's topic 2 years ago
i am making my first mod but my phone booth is just showing level 1 cars but i am in level 2
0 likes
3 replies
Animation help
ArK_ replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi all, first post here. Just wondering if anyone knows where the animation for the characters talking is, as in the jaw movement? I've tried looking in each of the character's animation file but no dice. So either I'm completely blind or I'm looking in the wrong place Any help is much appreciated ☺
0 likes
2 replies
Game crashes
Yori_Ritsuko replied to their own topic 2 years ago
When i've tried to place 2 different car spawners on same level, on same part of level - game crash every time :( So what did i wrong? What a proper way to do this? Just hope, it isn't some hardcoded lame issue and my hope gets weaker, when i think about the fact, that in whole "fully connected map
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Help, LOST LEVELS 2 AND 3
mazexz replied to Lostbrowncoat's topic 2 years ago
Hi, I am relatively new to this modding thing, levels 2 and 3 have disappeared, as in no buildings, no ground, only some cars and some characters, I have fully connected map active, and oddly I can see the maps in the distance HELP! LostBrowncoat
0 likes
3 replies
Road Rage 2 Concept
RetroZoneYT replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello Im Making A Mod Where I Try And Recreate The Road Rage 2 Beta Theirs Some Stuff I Need To Do Is Like Adding Custom Video Files Check The Dev Page Here https://gamebanana.com/wips/66807
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Doors offset trouble
Hi everybody!!! In P3D editor positioning is fine, but in game all the doors have offset, somehow... As if i just imported meshes and did nothing else. I double checked *.obj's scale, rotation and pivots but nothing wrong there. I even tried to import xml instead, but same issue Have no idea, what w
0 likes
6 replies
Env. Map on Transparent shader
Yori_Ritsuko made this topic 2 years ago
Hi everybody! It's me again, sorry :D So i have a vehicle, which have humongous sized windshield. And if i want it looked properly it need to be reflective... Is there any way to do this? Maybe edit shader code somehow? I dont even know where it stored :D P.S. After i've seen refraction on Frink's c
0 likes
0 replies
Is there any chances to fix car tune error?
mazexz replied to najmerus's topic 2 years ago
Just wanted to know, if u know how to do it please send any video or smth, im new in scripting :)
0 likes
1 replies
How to scale character inside vehicle?
Like it does in case with this car. So how it works? Is character scale factor somewhere in P3D file? Or it is one of those tricky DLL shenanigans? thanks for reading
0 likes
2 replies
An Evening in Springfield (Coming Soon) Early Screenshot Teaser
AndrewHarris109 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
This is Andrew Harris here with another exciting mod. This mod is called "An Evening in Sprinfield". This is an early Screenshot. I announced this mod about 3 months ago. I'm still thinking of a good story. I hope to release this mod close to the end of the year or so. So yeah. More screenshots and
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
custom texture for family sedan
mazexz replied to codygamer1's topic 2 years ago
hi donut team, today i made a custom texture for the family sedan but i want it the same color in the phone booth so can you please modify the sedan damage and normal png files to make them blue for me please if i need any other car pngs changed ill let you know the files https://www.mediafire.com/f
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Some cars and some chars
elpinguino230 made this topic 2 years ago
Good morning/afternoon/night for people who reads this forum, i make a folder where i compile some cars and some characters (all this of some mods) all credits are going to: Kenny Giles: https://forum.donutteam.com/@Cornholio309 Maz: https://forum.donutteam.com/@maz Surreal Bot: https://forum.donutt
0 likes
2K views
0 replies