Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Getting past disc 1 check?
justin7885 made this topic 2 years ago
I recently got a copy of shar on ebay last month, and installed it. it runs with no problems, but the game has this really annoying check where it requires me to have disc 1 inserted whenever I play. I use a external disc reader since I don't have one installed on my computer, and it's really annoyi
0 likes
0 replies
Computer says no - Game won't start
effello replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi all, first post and already got to ask for help. I found the original game in my desk and wanted to play. Informed myself, learned about this awesome community and the launcher. So I borrowed an external reader and made three ISO's from the three disks (german version). Transferred them to my Mic
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How Can I make custom Map?
AndrewHarris109 replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
I want to port Bob Omb Battlefield Map into SHAR and make custom missions on but I haven't Seen any tutorial on how to make custom maps. So I'm wondering if it's hard to make.
0 likes
2 replies
Searching for a Mod!
mazexz replied to BirkenDirk's topic 2 years ago
Hey there! I found this german video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBv0FK9PhsI&list=PLuWE0ZrhvNUMozVLNmWNRHzxED5b0oeqh He plays a mod for Hit and Run where some skins was changed. Homer was transformed to the channelcharacter (toast) - https://youtu.be/kBv0FK9PhsI?list=PLuWE0ZrhvNUMozV
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Can I translate some mods or the launcher in french?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I see some translation made for some mods and also for the Lucas mod launcher but nobody made french's translation. I know there are some french people who want to play some mods in french and I'm able to do it. So I want to know which tool should I use?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
What is happening to me?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Has anyone tried to download a mod today? Well, yes, I wanted to download a music mod and when the window that I was leaving donut team came up, I couldn't get out, making it not let me download the mod, I tried another mod but I had the same result, someone else has it or is it me?
0 likes
5 replies
Unrecognized Game Version
Vincent_Gowland replied to lukeskyflyer's topic 2 years ago
Everytime I try to launch simpsons hit and run with the multiplayer and mods it keeps saying Unrecognized game version I need help because I love this game
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Next Donut Mod 4 update?
mazexz replied to MiBa's topic 2 years ago
Ive found out about the Donut Mod project a while ago and Ive been waiting for the full thing to be released until I play it. Is there any estimate when it will be released, or atleast the next update?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Any way to get a real multiplayer mod?
fsdfgasgfisd replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
I have always wondering if it's possible to play some missions in multiplayer like destroy her opponent first or some races. I don't know too much about modding but I see a lot of games get a multiplayer mod liké recently Mario Odyssey if you know. Maybe it's people don't care about multiplayer but
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Game won’t start
idsvr made this topic 2 years ago
Hey, I’ve tried 3-4 separate installs of the game and tried the compatibility windows 98 thing which didn’t work so I undid that, I’ve tried booting with launcher with various settings and still the game won’t respond or show any signs of life. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no suc
0 likes
0 replies
Is there any way to upload fps to SHAR for pseedruns?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I need to know if it is possible to increase the fps for hit and run for speedruns, since I want to beat records and I need good fps
0 likes
3 replies
I can´t open the SHARMP Launcher
EliasDR replied to their own topic 2 years ago
So, i installed the SHARMP and the Lucas Mod Launcher, but when i try to open the SHARMP Launcher, it doesn´t open. I tried to add it to the DEP (Data Execution Prevention), but this appears: "This Program Must Be Run with Data Exectution Prevention, Cannot Disable DEP in this program. I maked a "Ha
0 likes
2 replies
I want to translate this game into my own language
ManDrivnyk replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hун, I want to translate this game into my own language. How to convert `rmv` file and how to open `lmlm` file?, thanks
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Lisa's wedding dress (from "Lisa's Wedding") as in-game costume
RandomUser5760 made this topic 2 years ago
I would like to see a mod for the game that adds Lisa's wedding dress, just as a personal preference.
0 likes
0 replies
Can I bypass having to hit launch in the launcher with a command line argument?
mazexz replied to flit's topic 2 years ago
Is there a command-line argument i can add to make the launcher automatically launch the game?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies