Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Back from Haitus + Some Mod Update News
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm now back from haitus. This was going to be longer, but I decided to come back to modding. Here's a couple things I do need to get done. I will be releasing Version 1.1 of Expert Racer Mod coming up in a few days or so, and maybe another Mountain Drew Mod Preview coming next week. And maybe a lit
0 likes
0 replies
Resolving mod conflicts and editing rewards file
Loren replied to ChevyVan10's topic 2 years ago
i tried downloading a family wagon mod that seems to conflict with both the roofed family sedan and ultimate level 7 restoration mods. when i attempts to enable the file the error reads as follows: The mod "simpsons family wagon" conflicts with the following parts of the following mods: roofed famil
0 likes
1 replies
How to create map?
mazexz replied to KeysREC's topic 2 years ago
Good day! I have a desire to make my own map for the Simpsons hit and run, but I can't figure out how to do it! Are there any tutorials on this subject? (Sorry for my English, I'm just from Ukraine)
0 likes
1 replies
3D Editor Map Help
mazexz replied to physicswastaken's topic 2 years ago
Hello I am fairly new to unreal engine and Hit and Run and require assistance with the map names and when I import them to blender the textures are missing. Any tips or fixes?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Should there be a mod for accessing the unused teleport menu?
Nut replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
Yeah, I personally believe it'd be a great alternative this way, instead of having to use CheatEngine for it, so that with just enabling a mod like this, you can go straight to the teleport menu in any phonebooth and pick whatever destination to travel in the level. But also ideally, if it is possib
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Bart's rap outfit for SHAR?
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm very beginner on Blender and I still don't know how to create my own outfits for the characters from The Simpsons Hit and Run. But someone could create the Bart's rap outfit from the TV episode "Pranksta Rap" for the SHAR game?.
0 likes
0 replies
Dream mod
mazexz replied to Evatron's topic 2 years ago
Im not one of those people who go ZOMG MAKE DIS BEKUZ I AXED U 2. i respect how hard modding is and i was more hoping that i would get some idea of how difficult it would be for ME to make this mod if i were to get into modding sh&r. itll probably never happen but i would love it if there were some
0 likes
3 replies
Any way to do a tool-assisted Speedrun?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone, I love speedrunning this game and I see people get better more and more and the speedrun and the route is now very optimized in my opinion but I see nobody doing a full tool assisted speedrun who can be great. I have already seen for example Set to kill or level 1 tas NG+( not optimi
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Windows 11's Microsoft Store animations look familiar.
H1DD3NLUiGi1983 made this topic 2 years ago
I had recently gotten a new laptop with Windows 11 on it. Everything (SHAR-related, at least) works just as it should. However, on my quest through the new Microsoft Store to redownload some apps, I noticed something. Link to OneDrive video Does the animation in the app look familiar to anybody? Lik
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
My problem...on multiple things.
30978 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
1: I HATE "*oo*l*", because everything about them are annoying to me, from word, sounding, logo (both old and new), style, and putting their noses in everything for no reason. Just why not "Bing", then? I KNOW they're either not as successful or equally known...but I don't mind THEM as much. 2: I HA
0 likes
1 replies
Rest Easy to my First Pet
AndrewHarris109 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Normally I don't talk about this type of stuff, but my dog has passed away this morning. I had this dog since I was 8 or 9 years old. I love you my pet, and I'll see you someday in Heaven. This was a photo of my dog when I was 11, back in 2011.
0 likes
1K views
11 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run Reanimated
unclekrusty made this topic 2 years ago
Not so much a request as an ambitious pitch, but here goes. You may have, on YT, seen a "reanimated" collab, in which multiple animators each animate a short sequence from existing media, in their own style but still using the original audio. Here's an example of such a collab: What I am proposing i
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Don't Eat Beef, Eat Human
thomie9982 made this topic 2 years ago
This changes the "Don't Eat Beef, Eat Deer" billboard to "Don't Eat Beef, Eat Human" and replaces the doctor with the polish cow. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13tIvXVElGCLHyzEul4JTGXU1Xjp50oLK/view?usp=sharing
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Another problem...
Do any of you know this particular error message that says "An installation support file could not be installed. Catastrophic failure"? Well... This occurs when I tried to either install or uninstall a PC game. Now look, I know this isn't a Simpsons-related topic I'm sharing here, but... To start of
0 likes
1 replies
My idea...
Should the "No Automatic Saved Game Load" hack receive an update, to prevent the "Loading this game will replace the current game in progress. Continue?" message from appearing when manually choosing a saved game to load on the main menu? I think that would seem fair... Although maybe include this a
0 likes
1K views
2 replies