Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lua Execution Error
mazexz replied to HomerDomer96's topic 2 years ago
Hey guys, When starting the mission Surge To Kill, right after the cutscene in Homer's workspace when the loading screen comes on I am brought out of the game and shown an error message Lua Execution Error Mod: Donut Mod Error: :18: SetMaxTraffic requires at least 1 arguments. stack traceback: : in
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Mission Dialogue Files/Mission Conversations
mazexz replied to samuelarmer's topic 2 years ago
just messing around with s*** in the game files and I've found the random dialogue but nothing on the mission dialogue (Like This https://youtu.be/p3OJ720cP70?t=140) besides scripts. Does anyone know where those dialogues would be? Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
is there a mod that lets us play AS NPCS? like on ps2?
mazexz replied to Flight_Simulator_Legend2005's topic 2 years ago
there was a cheat like this on ps2s action replay cheat device
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Gdi+ error
Johnny99DT made this topic 2 years ago
Upon trying to run any "main mod", I encounter a generic error in gdi+, causing the game to fail to launch. Cheat keys work fine, but turn on anything else in that subsection of the menu and the game will just refuse to launch. Has anyone else ever encountered this and/or know how to resolve it? Man
0 likes
0 replies
Why can't I play the game?
mazexz replied to SuperCookie64's topic 2 years ago
My PC broke down a while ago and I was forced to reset it. Now I can't open the game for some reason.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
A mod that allows you to go up to a character and click to play as them
mazexz replied to John's topic 2 years ago
Like in the Lego Star Wars TCS, you could run up to another character and click to play as them
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
A mod that allows non-original to game characters to be playable in the kick-button-changes-character cheat
antrast replied to John's topic 2 years ago
E.g. Lovejoy, Kent Brockman, Krabappel etc. are Simpsons characters but not in the original copy of H&R, thus you can't play them in that cheat. An update which allows them to be played would be awesome
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Combination
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Hunt's topic 2 years ago
Take Colou's Map and integrate it into the multiplayer mod. Also anyone playing multiplayer? Just aquired
0 likes
2 replies
Save files don't work
mazexz replied to skuunkweed's topic 2 years ago
Hello. I just installed the game earlier today and played for a few hours with mods on. I saved a few times, qui the game and came back with no problem. But the last time I quit and reopened the game, no save file can be found. I know where the save files are and the saves are still there. But when
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Donutmod?
mazexz replied to BetaSimpson's topic 2 years ago
Is there going to be like marge or lisa for donutmod 4
0 likes
1 replies
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Wait WHAT?
BetaSimpson replied to their own topic 2 years ago
WTF is this?
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
What are the best quality mods for SHAR ever made here?
BetaSimpson replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Intrested in good mods and hoping to make mods myself someday.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
SHAR Crashing after launch
PietroLima540BR made this topic 2 years ago
So, I REALLY love playing this game. I installed it today, tried launching it and it didn't show up. No problem. Just end the task in Task Manager. Then, I started it again, got a black window (Probably 800x600 res) and it crashed. Tried again, no success. Everything I try doesn't works. Tried Lucas
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas mod launcher
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Is there a way to have two lucas mods launcher for the game, since I want the normal launcher to play more updated mods and another save state launcher to practice my speedruns.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies