Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Main Menu Change
thomie9982 made this topic 2 years ago
This changes the Main Menu of the game. The changes are hardly noticeable ;) *don't get this if you don't like gore* https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vBaJP3Sl9J7ZkTlzxCP6ERqlKgYvxcEB/view?usp=sharing
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Best way to record The Simpsons Hit And Run?
tobankeisha14 replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone I have a youtube channel where I do Simpsons Hit And Run videos. I want to record in very good quality like HD 1080p/60fps minimum but when I try with record with OBS Studio my game lag a lot and the record also. So anyone can help me please :)
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Alternative conversations?
Borb replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
I've noticed and learned while browsing Lucas' RCF Explorer tool that there are duplicate audio files for the conversations in the 10 missions requiring you to change clothes or get a particular vehicle. However, the end parts of these same conversations are either shortened or missing, as the chara
0 likes
1 replies
How can i use the free cam in the game? I have a f*****g year with this question
Addy replied to Lanand's topic 2 years ago
Hello, anyone can help me with the mod, the keybind or the cheat code for this option? Thank you so much, guys
0 likes
3K views
2 replies
I've returned to Discord!
30978 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Just downloaded its app for use outside of the internet browser and installed it. Luckily my old minor records were still there from 2020 that I once left Discord. :) But, since I'm not much experienced with Discord and how it all works, I would like a warmup guide on getting started with finding pu
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
I have two questions...
#1: How does the "Multiple Instance Support" hack work? I played SHAR with it enabled a few times, but... I haven't noticed a difference in anything. Even its description didn't seem to mean much. Mind sharing an actual effect/example? #2: Is there a mod that alters/fixes the broken bridge in levels
0 likes
2 replies
New suggestions
mazexz replied to mason12310's topic 2 years ago
Hi, I'm a former DT user with being involved with this community from April 2019-June 2020 leaving after community drama. I'm creating this thread to ask what is new here, such as new campaigns, New worlds all together as a know it was in early development when a left? So my question is, has there b
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I have a problem...with trying to launch the original Sims game.
Ah yes, the first ever Sims game by Maxis, on PC. To me, that was the best game in the TS series, especially for its music, atmosphere and expansions. But, unfortunately... There's this technical issue with compatibility on newer computers like Windows 10 I'm currently on. First of all, I decided to
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
My rant.
Here I've decided to share my personal issue outside of Donut Team, with the "Rant" flair I chose, as maz himself offered to me in suggestion. Just my first-time practice doing this. On a site I come from, named DeviantArt, this particular problem I have is... Not many people there want to, or are i
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Where can I find "fast run?"
xUnknown replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
Yeah... In Simpsons H&R, "fast run" is where you sprint at hyper speed while on foot. I thought there was a cheat code like that included in this game, like the "All Bonus Cars" and "Character Select" ones are. Or, am I missing something? :/
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Is Donut Team still active?
xUnknown replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
Yeah, "this" site. Even I tried to contact Donut Team via email through "support@donutteam.com" a few times before, but... Still no response from any of their owners. All I asked one time was about Lucas Cardellini's classic "tweak" feature for Simpsons H&R, which used to be around since 2008 (I gue
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Can't load/use Cheat Engine... Help, please?
I downloaded this (CheatEngine73.exe, 3,274 KB) from their site, and just tried double-clicking it on my computer. An error (with a cross in red circle) appeared and said, "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.", then I clicked th
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
How to drive misc vehicles in the Bonus Game?
mazexz replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
I probably might be wrong on this question, but is there a way to use the other vehicles (secret, unplayable, civilian and deleted) in the Bonus Game, the same way as in the main adventure? The CPU opponents in the Bonus Game can sometimes be seen driving them...but why not the player too? It seems
0 likes
3 replies
Any chance to get a remake or remaster?
mazexz replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
This game is my favorite of all dream and my most wanted dream was a remake, a remaster or even a sequel. But do you think this can be actually possible ?
0 likes
1 replies
How do I change traffic vehicles?
mazexz replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
I kind of remembered Lucas's old Simpsons Hit & Run Tweak had that feature of letting you choose what cars will appear in the traffic of a single level. Normally for example. Level 1 has the Mini School Bus, glastruc, Minivan and Pickup by default, but there was one video on YouTube I saw which had
0 likes
2K views
4 replies