Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Uploaded avatars are currently disabled.
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
Due to an issue with our server, we've currently disabled uploaded avatars. All avatars will fallback to the Gravatar version. You can change your Gravatar by using Gravatar's website with your registered email.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Hit and Run Mod - Delayed
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
I know I have been working on this mod for sometime now (10 months) and I should be able to get at least some of it done by now especially how this is my first mod so I dont expect it to be good and I was hoping to get level one done by the end of January but that doesn't look like that is happening
0 likes
0 replies
13 January 2017 - Survey results, EP and more
EP Removal We're in the process of removing the Donut Team: Trick or Treat EP from online distributors. While the tracks are great, we would like to separate our entity from some of the more promoted community products. This is something that we've been discussing for since the EP's release. Managem
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team: January 2017 Status Update
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, Here's the first status update of the new year. See you again during the Nuclear Winter Event! - Loren
0 likes
0 replies
How To Mod Simpsons Hit and Run (1) How To Come Up With A Good Idea.
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
In this video I discuss on what inspires someone to make a good mod and how you can get inspired yourself. Here it is: My next video will be me showing people on how to set their mod up on Lucas Launcher. Feedback (negative or positive) will be appreciated.
0 likes
0 replies
Custom Sunday Drive
Poliak made this topic 7 years ago
Hello, I've started to "mod" the game by changing the musics (for myself but if I make something interesting one day maybe I will share it), I've made my base (customfiles/meta...) and since I've found, thanks to DT, how it's easy to add custom music, I wanted to know if there is a way to have diffe
0 likes
0 replies
Developer Diary - Community Website (30 December 2016)
At the end of 2015, we started to design this revolutionary idea for expanding our community. This would allow us to have instant messaging, mod uploads, reddit-style posts and many other cool features. Over the past year, we worked day and night on it to make sure our goal becomes a reality. But re
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Happy Holidays From Donut Team!
COMMUNITY, As a small treat for our community, we'd like to give you a small mod that adds four new holiday themed costumes. You can download it on our event page: Happy Holidays! - Donut Team
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
The Nuclear Winter Event is Now Delayed.
COMMUNITY, We've released a new status update where Loren discusses why we are postponing our Nuclear Winter Event in our newest status update. You can also now purchase/stream Donut Team's Trick or Treat EP: Free Download Available on iTunes Available on Google Play Available on Spotify Sincerely,
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Lucas Mod Launcher not work
iTheuX made this topic 7 years ago
I was playing SHAR and crashed the game. When I went to open the Lucas Mod Launcher, it even opens, but the SHAR does not open. Can someone help me?
0 likes
0 replies
Sebulba Mod
Bart_Simpson made this topic 7 years ago
Every star wars fan must know this guy: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/4/41/SEBULBA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150827141044 Yeah, he just came somehow in my game, i mean.... Maybe he abducted bart or something, because it looks like they switched places.... !!!ITS STILL BETA, HE W
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
i need help
EBIm83 made this topic 7 years ago
hello again, can someone tell me please how can i add death triggers and how i can use them only for certain missions thanks a lot and btw i m making an awesome mod and i cant wait to finish it and share it with you guys
0 likes
0 replies
Project Sand Help
TechWizard made this topic 7 years ago
Could someone aid me in my mod? They would have to meet these requirements. Thanks. -TechWizard https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYjswyYp1MEJ3Akx1XgFJpypq_s4_VEjxP_taJh69JM/edit?usp=drivesdk
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Website Changelog: 3 December 2016
Today we released a small update to further improve stability and user experience while using our website: Changelog Added "The Nuclear Winter Event" link to the navbar. This will take you to the event's thread. Moved the teaser banner to below the navbar. Made the forum home sidebar show up on top
0 likes
0 replies
i found a forum on neoseeker about SHAR cars that gives quite a few car creation ideas and concepts
jcilley97 made this topic 7 years ago
i didn't know which board to put this in so i put it in off topic. basically this post is about different cars people imagined in the game back in 2006. it basically has a LOT of car ideas you guys at donutteam could put as bonus cars in the new donut mod. most of them relate to the simpsons so i wa
1 likes
1K views
0 replies