Forum Mod Bakery Docs
ChromeOS support?
ichoochoochooseyou made this topic 1 year ago
Is there a way to get this game to work on ChromeOS?
1 likes
0 replies
Springfield City On The Grow
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 11 months ago
On the "Fully Connected Map Mod" I want to edit the default Powerplant and turn it into the Springfield Mall (using the Mall from Road Rage but highly edited), then highly edit the Powerplant & Gorge from Road Rage and add them somewhere on the "Fully Connected Map Mod". How do I go about doing all
0 likes
0 replies
A Request for me
HotDude360 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello Community! can you make these characters and vehicles and maps for me! Characters (Player) -Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 -Goku Black from Dragon Ball Super -Ultra Instinct Goku from Dragon Ball -Whis from Dragon Ball -Beerus from Dragon Ball -Sonic from Sonic Riders -Jet the Hawk
0 likes
0 replies
lobby any
Loren replied to GotAutoTunez's topic 1 year ago
online anyone?
0 likes
1 replies
Lisa's Email πŸ‘§πŸ’Œ (Campaign Mod)
Kenny Giles replied to PikachuFlixVegas's topic 3 days ago
Homer, after completing a race organized by Milhouse, receives a call on his cell phone from Marge Simpson; He must come home to do her a favor. Homer, after arriving home and fulfilling a favor for Marge about taking Lisa's mail to the mail delivery building, arrives at his job, but does it wrong a
4 likes
3 replies
Why does my car like sticking to one side until it spins out?
oxide117 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello,another bug I found with my mod was that the car likes to stick to any side I steer towards until it spins out,why is that?
0 likes
0 replies
Does anyone want to collaborate on my mod?
AlfredoAndFriends replied to palolo456's topic 1 month ago
well I'm going to explain the idea of ​​the mod: one day bart, when he was a baby, drank all of homer's duffs, homer was angry and Without money because he spent it all on duffs, he said he was going to buy milk and disappears and Bart will have to look for him. That's the idea of ​​the mod. I want
1 likes
1 replies
Strange FPS Drops/Stutters
McDoh replied to their own topic 8 months ago
Hi Everyone, So recently I have decided to update my rig to a 7900XT and a 5800X3D as I play a lot of modern games. I decided to return to SHAR to krump with Marge and I get these weird stutters and FPS drops when roaming the level. At first I thought it was shader compilation stutter but the stutte
0 likes
2 replies
an error on my mod i download
mazexz replied to freezermonkey1's topic 1 year ago
I keep getting an error on my mod i download saying the following file was not found conversations/c_pefu_1_convint_pff_L1.rsd can someone help me
0 likes
1 replies
Need help to remove particles
Kiry1418 made this topic 9 months ago
How to remove particles from car, i need remove fire and paper particles from Burning Book Van, how i can do that?
0 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run Modding Database
BlakeIsHereStudios made this topic 3 months ago
Some time ago, I created The Simpsons Hit & Run Modding Database, a wiki dedicated to providing information for modding SHAR. It contains tutorials, information about modding tools, mods, and people in the modding community, among much more (even memes in the SHAR modding community). Go check it out
0 likes
0 replies
Strange performance issue
Wonderio619 replied to their own topic 9 months ago
Hi guys, sorry if I created this topic in wrong section I've just installed Simpsons Hit&Run with latest Lucas Mod Launcher My PC configuration: Intel Xeon X5460 3.2 ghz, 1050 Ti, 8 gb RAM So I'm running the game with default frame limiter from Lucas Mod Launcher, and I also enabled v-sync in Nvidia
0 likes
1 replies
uneditable Scripts.
homer1exe replied to their own topic 9 months ago
Ive managed to lose the ability to edit scripts, change car speeds, drivers etc. is there a program that I need to install?
0 likes
3 replies
How is the wasp projectile count determined.
BitHappens made this topic 9 months ago
I've been digging through the source code to figure out how the Wasps work and how their behaviour works but I'm pretty stumped when it comes to the projectile count. For reference, in level 1, a wasp shoots one bolt of lighting whereas in level 5, they shoot 5. I wondered if anyone with experience
2 likes
0 replies
NHL Big City Greens Classic
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 1 year ago
In my opinion, the 3D animation looks similar to some mod for The Simpsons Hit & Run, judge for yourselves. Can be only a coincidence: Too bad doesn't exist any hockey mod for SHAR.
0 likes
0 replies