Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Ford Aerostar Car Mod
jcilley97 made this topic 7 years ago
First of i would like to thank the Donut Team user TheButterApple for making the awesome tutorial! I am also giving him credit for letting me use his source code, along with everyone else! Anyways, here is what the mod looks like: here is the link to the mod: https://mega.nz/#!hcYlUaiR!9UbhG-2PU3xoO
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Barney Menu
archieharrison made this topic 7 years ago
I just saw Jake's tutorial on how to change the character on the main menu and I instantly set about to do it myself. Now I wasn't going to upload this because of it being such an easy and basic mod, that took me 5 minuets to make but it turned out better than expected. I hope you enjoy it. http://w
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Help on Creating Custom characters
The Butter Apple replied to SeasidE316's topic 7 years ago
I Need Help on Creating Custom characters With Blender I am Trying to Change Homer In to Another character Please Thank You
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
"Clickable" Links
Kenny Giles replied to Victorio's topic 7 years ago
How do I make for an example: Set a picture in the text without seeing the link but instead the real picture? Thanks on behalf!
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Level 4 Map Tweaks 1.0.1 is now released.
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've released a small update for Level 4 Map Tweaks. Changelog - Fixed an issue where a jump-zone was left in. This caused an issue where a car would flip backwards when going in reverse. - The mod is no longer marked as a main mod when it shouldn't be. THANK YOU, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Why wont saves stick when i enter basic mods?
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
if i start up a mod such as 'donut merge' or 'level 4 tweaks' it doesn't carry over my saves from the main game....
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
How can i extract the entire map from the game ?
[Deleted User] replied to Frenzo95's topic 7 years ago
What is the tool than could help me to extract a part or the entire game map ? Also, i need to know how to extract character models and materials, modding they and reimport with skeleton Thanks
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Announcement - 9 August 2016
DouglasColvin replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Today I am making an announcement explaining that what we're working on and why we've been quiet in recent months. Why has Donut Team been quiet? Since the Summer Road Trip event, Donut Team has been working to complete Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update and our brand new mod store. Both ha
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
How do i add music to the game
The Butter Apple replied to KryPtoNiKFuZioN's topic 7 years ago
i couldnt find any method i have a wav file i can convert it to rsd but how do i get it into the game? i want to put a replace the sunday drive rsd with a music file which is rsd but keep getting invalid signature
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Translation?
SciFiPieFly replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Excuse me. I would like to translate your donut mod onto Norwegian. Will you "employ me?"
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Lamborghini Aventador Mod
[Deleted User] replied to Nightbane's topic 7 years ago
I have shrinked the file very much for this car, making it about 20 MB less, to make it 13 MB fully. This is my Lamborghini Aventador and it's the second mod by me to have moving wheels. It's sound and model are based off of the Longhorn. Only comes in red, to lower the overall size and because I'm
1 likes
3K views
1 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1 and Skin XML Format Blender Add-on Released
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4 on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update contains some new features and bug fixes. We also published a companion Blender plugin that supports importing and exporting an XML format for Skin chunks. Download it fr
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Need icons, please.
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Yes, made new thread instead of using mod one Is because is rather pointless imo to do it in your mod thread Coming to the icon help: i know this is much asking, but i need some help in create icons, would someone create for my mod: (is because the icons i create are **** , i see people that do icon
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
[Solved]Launcher crashes instantly
Dorpz replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I'm wanting to use the Lucas' SHAR Launcher but for some odd reason whenever I open it it just crashes instantly. I'm running 32-bit/x86 Windows XP SP3 (My W10 PC is getting repaired), I have .net 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, 3.5 SP1, 4 Extended. I don't know why it won't work, I'm pretty sure I'm doing everyt
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Help/change voices to the characters
emmedub replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I would like to know how to change voices to the characters, because I want to make a mod in Latin Spanish , as the game is only in Spanish in Spain , I would like to know what tools do I need to change them , and what steps must follow , sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish and I need all
0 likes
7 replies