Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Voice actor request
John replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, it's John, I think my old account got deleted somehow so I've set it up again. Anyway, I can voice almost all the male characters as well as a perfect Marge, anyone want me to send them audio files?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Very very mysterious..
Shiinyu replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 8 years ago
http://beta.donutteam.com/ Hmm..
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
DeLorean Mod Request
Shiinyu replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
A while back it was hinted that a DeLorean would possibly be added to Donut Mod, from what I understand this never did happen, however I would really like to see a delorean added to SHAR as just it's own mod as I really like the car. If anyone is interested I have found a few decent models that you
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
What would you like to see in Simpsons hit and run 2 if it would be on the development?
Shiinyu replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 8 years ago
I wondering what would you like to see in simpsons hit and run 2 if it existed? Myself: I always wanted to see more diffrent maps.
1 likes
1K views
6 replies
Profile Pic Problem
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to their own topic 8 years ago
So yeah, after Halloween, I tried changing my picture to something else, and it does. However, when I come back later, the picture is the same as the old one. (basically, it acts like I never replaced it, and it even shows the picture I'm trying to replace it with when you click the ''view your curr
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
DAY 6 - The Trick or Treat Event
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Day 6 COMMUNITY, You guys are doing fantastic with these challenges, here's the current results: PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 124 / 250 Challenge: Have the community add 250 new posts to the forum during the Trick or Treat
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
DAY 5 - The Trick or Treat Event
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Day 5 COMMUNITY, You're kicking ass and thank you for working with us during this event! PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 97 / 250 Challenge: Have the community add 250 new posts to the forum during the Trick or Treat Event. Re
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.3 Released (fixes a couple more crashes)
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I have another update for the Trick Or Treat mod. This fixes an oversight in a couple more missions. Changelog 1.3: - Fixed a crash in L2M4 and L6M2 that occured when Use Level 7's Traffic in Every Level was enabled. 1.2: - Fixed an oversight where the Street Race, Car Shop, and Ambien
0 likes
0 replies
[DISCUSSION] Feedback wanted before we continue working
Gibstack replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're currently planning our next big update to the website and we'd like to discuss with you something that we've come up with. Gravatar Currently, our website is comprised of two different ways to share your own image on our site; You can either use Gravatar or you could upload an image
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
DAY 4 - The Trick or Treat Event (NEW CHALLENGES POSTED!)
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Day 4 COMMUNITY, The Trick or Treat Event is well underway and we're happy to see the progress you guys are achieving! We also posted new challenges, check them out. PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 86 / 250 Challenge: Have the
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Problem with music and loading map
Kenny Giles replied to Simpson_Homer's topic 8 years ago
So everytime i use new donut mod my game doesn't add the normal music to the game, is it suppose to be like that? it works just fine if i use compatibility mode. Also i see that in the near the power plant the map doesn't load, i don't know if its exactly problem with donut mod but i would like to g
0 likes
1 replies
Link from the Legend of Zelda in Simpsons Hit and Run?
Loren replied to Linkboy007's topic 8 years ago
Hey Guys can anybody help me :( I try to mod a p3d file so I can play Link as Homer but it doesn't work Link is only white :( Can anybody do this for me http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/legendofzeldaocarinaoftime/model/491/ here is the model of Link Sorry for my crappy English I am from Ge
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
A specific challenge of mine crashes randomly............. (fantastic)
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I've been getting very ticked about a crash that has been happening constantly specifically when playing a certain challenge of mine for SCM V2.0.0. No matter how I (completely) redesign the challenge, it always crashes when either the challenge is beaten or some of the traffic gets blown up simulta
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
DAY 3 - The Trick or Treat Event
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Day 3 COMMUNITY, The Trick or Treat Event is well underway and we're happy to see the progress you guys are achieving! We have some awesome news for you and we're happy to share it! PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 75 / 250 Cha
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.2 Released (fixes Level 6 NPCs)
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I have another update for the Trick Or Treat mod. This fixes an oversight in Level 6. Changelog 1.2: - Fixed an oversight where the Street Race, Car Shop, and Ambient NPCs were not added in Level 6. 1.1: - Added a space to a comment on Line 58 of Level 7's levell.lua file. - Removed Cu
0 likes
1K views
0 replies