Forum Mod Bakery Docs
DAY 2 - The Trick or Treat Event
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Day 2 COMMUNITY, Yesterday we released the Trick or Treat Event! Let's do a quick run down as you guys haven't yet finished your challenges. PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 60 / 250 Challenge: Have the community add 250 new po
0 likes
3K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.12 Released (Required For The Trick Or Treat Mod)
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. It introduces new features to already existing hacks and fixes to the launcher and hack support. The new version is required for the Trick Or Treat 2015 mods to work
0 likes
4K views
4 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.0 Released
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Community, I've created a new mod for Halloween. This mod features spooky re-skins of the characters default skins, a new unlock-able ghost skin for each character (simply visit any levels Skin Shop), a new spooky re-skin of the player's default cars, and several settings to spookify Levels 1 to 6 a
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
DAY 1 - The Trick or Treat Event
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Day 1 COMMUNITY, We've released the Trick or Treat event! We've added two challenges and we hope you're ready! I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down Have the community add 250 new posts to the forum during the Trick or Treat Event. The Captain Is Here! Have the community login to the website 250 times
0 likes
3K views
7 replies
LP of DM3!
Gibstack replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Just an LP of DM3, figured I would show it off here. I don't want to record my voice, because puberty. I have a few annotations scattered among each episode explaining some things, but overall it is simply a showcase of the content. Update: All the way to level 2 is finished, while Level 3 is curren
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
SHAR LvL 7 Final Mission Question
Kyle replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I have wondered this for a very long time but, does anyone know what happens if you go in to the alien space ship without losing the black alien car?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do you use the RSD Editor?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Im making a mod and i would like to make some character acting how can you make voices for characters?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Follow Mission: Paths
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Dear, Kenny In the follow mission, how do I set different paths?
0 likes
0 replies
Objectives and Locators
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hello! I am creating my own mod. In mission 1 of level 1, I want to use a map to find Lisa's project, avoid skinner and then get to the school. How do I do that without crashing. Thanks in advance
0 likes
0 replies
[DISCUSSION] What should be added to the new forum and the new mods website?
Surreal Bot replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Community, We're currently in the process of creating an updated experience for the forum and creating a new mods website. While we know what we have in mind, we'd like to hear your ideas. Anything goes as long as it relates to the website in some way. The Forum What we're planning on doing is compl
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
The Trick or Treat Event - October 31st to November 14th
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Halloween is upon us, so get ready for fourteen days of spooky challenges. On October 31st, the site will get an event page where you will be able to work towards content for exactly two weeks. After the two weeks, if the content is not unlocked by the community, it will be locked until the finale o
0 likes
1K views
17 replies
lmlm-File
Gibstack replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
What exactly is a Imlm file, seen that almost all mods is using that function but I don't get it because all I see is some kind of code when I open an (Modded file) with notepad but can't understand it! And also I am so sorry Donut Team that I looked at your modded file but I just want to learn how
0 likes
3K views
3 replies
Treehouse of Horror XXVI Reviewed *spoilers*
Kenny Giles replied to Sheen's topic 8 years ago
On Sunday, October 25 the highly anticipated TOHXXVI aired, which in my opinion should've aired the week before instead of Halloween of Horror which was a pretty lame episode in my opinion, not saying that this TOH wasn't lame either. Just saying. First segment: Wanted: Dead, Then Alive This is real
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Blue Bart's Ferrini
SomeoneIKnow replied to TheHugeSimpsonsFan's topic 8 years ago
Okay, so tehnically, this is just a retexture, but I'd really like to see Blue Bart's Ferrini :P (And I think TheSimpsonsExtreme used to have the colours but it got took down by DETA or something.)
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
The Electaurus
Kenny Giles replied to Sheen's topic 8 years ago
So this is an issue I've always had on SHAR for PC. For some weird reason whenever I get into the Electaurus, the game immediately crashes, and when I started level 3 on DM3, I saw the Electaurus and I forgot all about the issue and once I tried to get in, the game crashed. I have zero idea why this
0 likes
1K views
8 replies