Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Donut Team new mods: some bugs
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
I found two bugs while playing Demonstration mod , one related to the 3D phonebooth previews mod and the other related to the clothes shop. BUG 1 : Low brightness skins in clothes shop It happened when i opened the shop for the second time and later, not the first time. (Probably, it happens after y
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Lucas' Mod Launcher Hack Support Bugs.
V0RTEX L0RD replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello There, I was recently playing the "Houswive Duties" Mod using Lucas' Mod Launcher (The Only Launcher) And I got an error message: I am using a fully legit copy of SHAR, Sometimes when using other mods I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Error Message, Used MS Support Chat, Done Everything Still Nothi
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
Lucas' Mod Launcher 1.18 Bugs
Loren replied to V0RTEX L0RD's topic 6 years ago
Recently I have been using Lucas' Mod Launcher to play some mods such as Housewife Duties, Donut Mod, Road Rage Returns etc. For some reason, any mod that makes it so you have to get back in a car in a mission results in a crash. https://imgur.com/a/OfQZ7sE (EDIT) Thanks to the help of Colou I reali
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Costume Shop Crash
daberonifeast replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Attempting to create a mod with a custom character on Level 1. The character and costume shop work fine when using Homer's animations, however I am trying to change to Bart's animations. After changing the .cho file, and the animation file, the character works fine, but the costume shop no longer wo
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
help with Lucas Pure3D editor 4.1.1
Ryankz11 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
bit of help when i open a mission it says its not a valid Win32 application please some advice how to fix or stop it
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1.1 and Model XML Format Blender Add-on 1.1 are now available
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1.1, you can get it by visiting this direct link or by using Donut Team's Simpsons: Hit & Run repository. We're also now live with Lucas' Pure3D Editor Model XML Format Blender Add-on 1.1, you can get it by visiting this direct link or by using D
0 likes
3K views
4 replies
Mischievous night mod (Bug)
Filipfff replied to Sid3300's topic 6 years ago
I have been recently trying to record a video on the Mischievous night mod for my Youtube channel. And found a by my mistake. Whenever I use 'Marges old car' (brought from Gil) the game crashes after certain missions. However when I use the Family sedan it doesn't. Wounder if anyone could give some
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
What Characters are In The Additional Characters Framework
Fluffy replied to nate56mate's topic 6 years ago
The Springfield Noir Mod Seems To Include Sideshow Bob and Fat Tony So What Other Characters Are in The Framework
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Sunday Drive to Bart's Theme? [SOLVED]
footbone replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hey guys, if I wanted to change Level 1's sunday drive theme to Level 2's theme, how would I do so? sorry i'm a noob at this.
0 likes
2K views
19 replies
Using Lucas' Mod Launcher, Resolution Changes Don't Seem to Work
rlacy2018 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hi all, I'm new here: So, I've had the mod launcher for a bit, but haven't been able to get it to properly set the resolution. Whether setting it at 720p or 1080p, it doesn't work, it will go into fullscreen, but only take up the majority of my screen, no matter the resolution setting, and my screen
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Is this real
xUnknown replied to Dazawassa's topic 6 years ago
Was this an actual thing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIMPSONS-HIT-AND-RUN-LIMITED-EDITION-for-PLAYSTATION-2-VERY-RARE-HARD-TO-FIND/323252307646?hash=item4b4356c6be:g:CDoAAOSwke9aKCy-
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
[Help] Translate PS2 game to PT/BR version
Msess made this topic 6 years ago
Hi everybody. - How to translate the game? - What files should be edited? - Which tools should be used to translate? - Is it possible to add subtitles in the dialogs? {This is not very nescessary} I already extract .rcf files using "Quickbms". Thx ============= Edit I got PC translated files version
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How Do I Decompile a Mod
[Deleted User] replied to nate56mate's topic 6 years ago
I Want To Decompile Project Donut, But I Don't Know How To Decompile It
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Music and animations
Facundo99 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hi, I'm new in this community. First of all, I want to thank you for this amazing work. I've just installed the mod launcher. It fix a lot of bugs (the game doesn't crashes anymore :) , but now the music and the animations have dissapeared. Is there a way yo fix that? Thank you!
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Model Request? Maybe?
Mike replied to pikminlouie's topic 6 years ago
Hello..? I'm new to this, but I have seen many videos on this mod and it has interested me. I've been going around from model to model seeing if i could port them into the game. Unfortunately, doing all of that is alien to me and the steps to doing it are very confusing. Is there some sort of easy w
0 likes
2K views
1 replies