Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Has anyone ever thought of the idea of a SH&R MP (multiplayer) mod?
Surreal Bot replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
Is anyone willing to try create one?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Error when loading.
Loren replied to caneinmex's topic 8 years ago
When I try to load the mod launcher I  get this, http://gyazo.com/47eff0dc95dac8277e8086f92492aa18 I put the new seaside update under "mods" and Im not sure what to do to fix this. I dont see the hack anywhere.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Mod L1BM Problem
Loren replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
When I finish L1BM the game crashes. Help?
0 likes
1 replies
Mission 3 (Undercover Employee) Crashing During/After the Mission
Loren replied to TheGreenThingy's topic 8 years ago
I love how the Donut Team made the missions more unique without altering the story (So Far) But when i try to play Mission 3 (The Workplace Evaluation one) multiple times it crashes (Windows Says its not responding)  1 - When I reach the Power Plant 2 - At the beginning of the mission when restartin
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Harry Shearer is returning to the Simpsons
Kenny Giles replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
I don't have much else to say other than this is great news. Article
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Lucas' P3D Editor Version 3.1.3
Loren replied to sam_davey16's topic 8 years ago
How do I download it it just comes up with a mega sign then nothing happens thanks
0 likes
1 replies
Sound Replacement?
Loren replied to Combine's topic 8 years ago
How would I go about replacing existing sounds in the game? I've converted the sounds I want to RSD but I can't figure out how to actually get it in the game. RCF Explorer doesn't seem to have an import or replace option. I presume I need to make an lmlm file for the mod manager to use but I don't k
0 likes
1 replies
AI driver chases anybody besides the player?
Fluffy replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Hey look it's my first post ever here on Donut Team. The topic's name is self-explanatory. Some missions may involve somebody chasing the player and he/she must outrun them. But could an AI be programmed to chase anybody besides the player? Along with that, if it's possible to create, could that AI
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Community manager
Fluffy replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
Hi again! I would like an answer from the Developers about the Community manager position that I see intresting.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Norton removing lucas launcher
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Need some help. So I got SHAR Back and I am trying to install Lucas Launcher but Norton 360 keeps removing it by force.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run - Анонс новой русской озвучки! / New Russian Voicing Announcement!
lajtborn made this topic 1 week ago
Уважаемые участники DonutTeam! С радостью представляю вам свою фанатскую русскую озвучку The Simpsons:Hit&Run. Вот ссылка: https://youtu.be/5vW8LdW1SpA?si=q_wNYbtafs5gLeRP Я упомянул всех людей, которые помогли мне сделать этот фанатский дубляж, в титрах, поставив участников DonutTeam на первое мест
1 likes
0 replies
"Front Line Infantry" Truck
AlfredoAndFriends made this topic 2 weeks ago
Remember in Season 18 episode 5 where the Army Colonel says "Front Line Infantry!" that line also appears in the credits as well. So I decided to mod the Quimby Truck into the "Front Line Infantry" truck So I hope you guys enjoy honking that horn like you would normally do when you're in the Vote Qu
0 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run Modding Database
BlakeIsHereStudios made this topic 2 months ago
Some time ago, I created The Simpsons Hit & Run Modding Database, a wiki dedicated to providing information for modding SHAR. It contains tutorials, information about modding tools, mods, and people in the modding community, among much more (even memes in the SHAR modding community). Go check it out
0 likes
0 replies
Request: Tank top outfits for Homer and Bart models
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 3 months ago
Homer: "Must...never...run...again!" Bart: "Children weren't meant to get this much exercise." The only SHAR character model that wears a tank top is Cletus Spuckler but i want tank top outfits for the SHAR models of Homer and Bart Simpson. It's hard to me add a tank top on the mentioned characters
0 likes
0 replies
here is a new shar mod template
codygamer1 made this topic 3 months ago
hello, long time no see. this is a template mod for shar, it includes all the folders and feel free to use it. thanks! https://www.mediafire.com/file/yuhiybihgybyuk3/template.7z/file
0 likes
0 replies