Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to use LRMSB
mazexz made this topic 1 year ago
Ahoy-hoy good people of Donut Team, I wanted to type out this tutorial for people that seem to be confused how Lucas' RadMusic Script Builder works. An official documentation is available here. This tool can do the following two things: Convert (.rms) files to XML format Convert (.xml) files back to
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
No freezing mod/hack
MobBarley made this topic 1 year ago
Someone please make a mod/hack where the game doesn't freeze when you talk to a character with you playing as a different character (done by the kicking changes character cheat) than the level's playable character. Making it so that the different character you play as has the voice of the level's pl
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #53: Post-Halloween Halloween Goodness
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, we have a fashionably late Halloween costume to release and want to shine a spotlight on addy's recently released mod! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below.
3 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #52: Happy Halloween!
A-honk-honk you lost souls, maz from mmm... Forbidden Donut Team here. This Halloween, I have an exciting release for you all - a Halloween version of the Fully Connected Map! You can read the blog post all about it here, check it out on Mod Bakery here and discuss it on the forum here!
2 likes
0 replies
Looking for the Snake's Summer lmlm-file
prodbyoozy made this topic 1 year ago
Hey guys! I am looking for the Snake's Summer Mod which is unfortunately non-downloadable. I would appreciate if you would upload it if you have the lmlm-file. Thanks!
0 likes
0 replies
So uhh... i'm new here huh?
BCG: RR Krew made this topic 1 year ago
So recently I checked out Donut Team and I downloaded many mods, but I thought "What if I could make my own Hit and Run Mod?" Well here's your chance! Big City Greens: Road Rampage is new here in Donut Team! Follow Cricket and his family will experience crazy adventures in Big City! Up to 4 Levels,
1 likes
0 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Blender Animation Addon
AlfredoAndFriends made this topic 1 year ago
Which Version of the Lucas Pure 3D Animations addon is compatible for version 2.93 because I have that version not 3.00 just asking?
1 likes
0 replies
A couple of small ideas
unclekrusty made this topic 1 year ago
Is there a mod or hack that restores the dialogue for when a character destroys a wasp camera? If not, it's something I'd like to see. Also, you know how on the main menu, each option highlights a different object? The "exit game" option doesn't have one. I thought maybe one could be added for it. M
0 likes
0 replies
Michael Myers Skin Mod 1.0
APMSC1996 made this topic 1 year ago
Happy Halloween Everyone and I hope you enjoyed that Michael Myers skin mod guys. I show you preview a video for you guys. Michael Myers 1978 Model Michael Myers 2018 Model Download Here
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #51: More on Jeff's Map Creator and a Fluffy Friend
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, we have a little bit more news about Jeff's Map Creator tool and also a little something about a fluffy friend who deserves to be remembered. You can read the blog post here.
3 likes
0 replies
Voice Actors Needed!
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
Hello! I am currently Looking for Voice actors who would like to voice act for my mod! We Need: 5 Male VA's and 5 Female VA's If you are interested or would like to learn more about my mod, Email me via Gmail, oscarlindenbach@gmail.com Or dm me via discord! (reccomended) ZorgoAnimations#4086 See you
0 likes
0 replies
Mega Super Mario - animated vehicle mod
tay made this topic 1 year ago
Info Presenting Mega Mario! A ton of hit points and can smash through anything. Spawn the mega mushroom from the phonebooth and when you get into the vehicle you will be mega mario! I've included a forced mega mario setting setting as well, which forces mega mario for every mission. This was with so
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #50: Looking towards an exciting & spooky future!
Ahoy-hoy y'all, maz from Donut Team here and today I am joined by borb, thebutterapple, loren, and xlittlesparrowx for the fiftieth Tuesday Topics! Today (or tonight for some of you), we will be sharing details on a number of projects that we hope to release in the upcoming months! You can read the
2 likes
0 replies
Pepe - Homer
Cringe made this topic 1 year ago
Hello Everybody! This fan mod replaces Homer's model with Pepe's frog. Download
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Bonus mission dialogue camera issue.
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
ok so i have my street race dialogue ready to go, and the characters talk like their suppose to. But the way the camera skips a dialogue before the next dialogue animation is so outraging! Is there a way to fix something like that?
0 likes
0 replies