Forum Mod Bakery Docs
No Police/H&R Meter
RobotGladiator made this topic 8 months ago
Is there any existing mod or setting that turns off the cops in the game? As in, the meter never goes up so the cops never show up, no matter what you do? I haven't found any cheats settings, hacks or mods that even talk bout this. Thanks.
0 likes
0 replies
Texture fixes
redteam made this topic 8 months ago
Texture fixes is a small mod that is intended for vanilla gameplay, it fixes/improves obvious texture errors found in SHAR. The last time I had a thread for this project it was updated periodically so it was easy to lose track of, and so I wanted to start over and share the complete version. The tex
0 likes
0 replies
I got inside of Level 1s gas station
TAWG made this topic 9 months ago
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #72: Things Are Happening
Loren made this topic 9 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some of the stuff we've been up to these past couple of weeks. You can read the blog post here!
0 likes
0 replies
Need help to remove particles
Kiry1418 made this topic 9 months ago
How to remove particles from car, i need remove fire and paper particles from Burning Book Van, how i can do that?
0 likes
0 replies
How is the wasp projectile count determined.
BitHappens made this topic 9 months ago
I've been digging through the source code to figure out how the Wasps work and how their behaviour works but I'm pretty stumped when it comes to the projectile count. For reference, in level 1, a wasp shoots one bolt of lighting whereas in level 5, they shoot 5. I wondered if anyone with experience
2 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #71: Mod Bakery Updates
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some Mod Bakery updates! You can read the blog post here!
0 likes
0 replies
simpsons car p3d files
codygamer1 made this topic 9 months ago
hi donut team, can you please make all the .png files for what i sent you and make them functional p3d files, and also for the audi tt, it has a crash and ill see what i can do in the mean time, all the files i sent you, they are all unused vehicles that you can get with all cars cheat or moding so,
0 likes
0 replies
Can someone make a car Mod for me?
VolvoLover_2003 made this topic 9 months ago
I like to see a volvo s80 put into the game please i dreamt about having it in game back in 2003
2 likes
0 replies
strange glitch
Karlson made this topic 9 months ago
I was playing the destroy Smithers car mission and I had the one-hit kills car cheat when I hit Smithers car my game crashed this happened twice
0 likes
0 replies
Jeff's Map Creator 0.5 is now available (Tuesday Topics #70)
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we have another new version of Jeff's Map Creator for you all! You can read all about it in this week's Tuesday Topics and download the new version over on Mod Bakery!
4 likes
0 replies
SHAR: The Big Stock Market Crash
HappyPenguin808 made this topic 10 months ago
SHAR mod idea: homer becomes an investor in the stock market and makes it crash he needs to do some dirty business man jobs to bring Springfield back to its old state and return peace into the now panic filled Springfield
0 likes
0 replies
Asking again about someone fixing the Chalmers skeleton...but this time I'm comparing the 2
John made this topic 10 months ago
The Chalmers on the left is the one I want help with putting the skeletal rigs in No offence, it's far better than the Chalmers on the right, but that one does have skeletal rigs in it Anyone who wants to help, go to this link on my previous post on this website: https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/to
0 likes
0 replies
Help with adding Voiceline and other voices to my mod
Kanbei made this topic 10 months ago
So I am trying to add more voices to my (Simpsons hit & Run, F-Zero mod (yes a silly idea) but I got a question how do I add more voices or do I need to replace the current ones in order for them to work? I did this. homer/P_HitByW_homer_04.rsd I have it like this worked fine when I replaced it. cha
0 likes
0 replies
Futurama's "Obsoletely Fabulous" has a fatal flaw
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 10 months ago
Bender was jealous of Robot 1X because he thought the Professor bought him to replace him... But most of the jobs Robot 1X did while under Planet Express's employ were Scruffy's jobs. Bender is the crew's Chef and Assistant Manager of Sales. Scruffy is in charge of maintenance and janitorial duties.
1 likes
0 replies