Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #65: Snazzy New Profiles
Loren made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, I'd mostly like to talk about our snazzy new profiles that are really coming along! You can the new blog post here!
2 likes
0 replies
A Request for me
HotDude360 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello Community! can you make these characters and vehicles and maps for me! Characters (Player) -Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 -Goku Black from Dragon Ball Super -Ultra Instinct Goku from Dragon Ball -Whis from Dragon Ball -Beerus from Dragon Ball -Sonic from Sonic Riders -Jet the Hawk
0 likes
0 replies
Why does my car like sticking to one side until it spins out?
oxide117 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello,another bug I found with my mod was that the car likes to stick to any side I steer towards until it spins out,why is that?
0 likes
0 replies
Updates for (nearly) every mod I've ever made
Addy made this topic 1 year ago
Every single mod which I've ever made and released on this forum has (as of today) been updated to a newer version. The only mod which was not updated is No Cletus. You may find the updated versions (and related screenshots and/or videos) on the original threads, which have also been updated, and ar
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Burnout Paradise Car Pack [BETA]
nationalitalia made this topic 1 year ago
BURNOUT PARADISE CAR PACK After a bit of time, a broken pc and a lot of work with some exams, i'm back with a new project! Rumors are around lately in Springfield, it seems that a big car importer from Paradise City has brought his collection in the city! Take a ride in some of the quickest and toug
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Bonus Game Modifier
Addy made this topic 1 year ago
Customise your Bonus Game experience a little! Settings You can access the settings by right-clicking the mod in the mod launcher, and then selecting the "Settings" option from the choice list that appears. Dump settings to console at launch: If you have the "Console and Logging" hack enabled (on th
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Springfield in Blender.
Poke681 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello There. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's an upload anywhere of Level 1, or the Fully Connected Map as a .blend or .fbx file. I've look around but haven't been able to find anything. I tried to export it myself, got so far as to exporting an area of Level 1, but with no textures, and I
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #63: Getting Back Into It
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. Today, I'd like to ramble a little bit about getting back into modding and how that's been. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
1 likes
0 replies
scarface map exctraction for 3ds max or blender
mrscarface made this topic 1 year ago
Hello everyone, I'm coming to you because I tried to export the map of the game scarface. I converted the mesh of p3d in obj with p3d lucas pure editor but the problem is that once opened all the models are in the same place (as on the picture) it does not keep their location as on the map . would y
0 likes
0 replies
NHL Big City Greens Classic
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 1 year ago
In my opinion, the 3D animation looks similar to some mod for The Simpsons Hit & Run, judge for yourselves. Can be only a coincidence: Too bad doesn't exist any hockey mod for SHAR.
0 likes
0 replies
Road Rage Reimagined Remastered
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
If I wanted to take the complete map from Road Rage, remove all the level barriers, then edit the buildings and stuff to make them look better (Give the Simpsons House a more accurate back face, add the Treehouse, shrink Moe's and King Toots, etc.). How would I go about doing all of that, including
1 likes
0 replies
The 'Hack Support' hack is not loaded.
dirtydancingbymyself made this topic 1 year ago
Hey, y'all! Basically what the title says. I was able to play in 1920x1080 just fine yesterday, but when I tried to open the Mod Launcher today, I got this error message out of nowhere. Now I can't play in 1920x1080, and I don't know why, since I didn't mess with any of the files after extracting th
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #60: Map Creator Improvements feat. Moe
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we are back again with another Tuesday Topics. This week we'd like to discuss some upcoming improvements for Jeff's Map Creator and show off some fancy improvements to Moe's character model. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
3 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #59: Website Happenings II
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I have another Tuesday Topics for y'all. While thebutterapple is hard at work on the next update to Jeff's Map Creator, I'd like to talk a bit about what I have been up to in regard to our websites! You can read all about it in the new Tuesday Topics!
1 likes
0 replies
Springfield Elementary
Stringmaster7 made this topic 1 year ago
https://imgur.com/a/3ePPr58 Here is a link to the things I did on the inside of Springfield Elementary. If you do happen to look, leavea comment on what I need to improve. I am not done yet, I have the contents of the interior that I have not put in. Still, for me, it is a WIP.
1 likes
0 replies