Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Jeff's Map Creator 0.3 is now available (Tuesday Topics #58)
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hello everyone, this is The Butter Apple here with another update for Jeff's Map Creator! You can read all about it in this week's Tuesday Topics and download the new version over on Mod Bakery! I hope the changes make using the tool a more positive experience!
4 likes
0 replies
MOD Concept - Simpsons Liberty City
RetroZoneYT made this topic 1 year ago
I Was Thinking Of Taking The Liberty City Map From Rockstar Games GTA 3 Into SHAR With May Be Some New Vehicles Is it Possible To Use Blender To Make Collision And Other Parts With Jeffs Map Creator?
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #57: Jeff's Map Creator 0.2 and more
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This is the final Tuesday Topics of 2022 but we still have a few small subjects to go over, such as the new 0.2 update for Jeff's Map Creator, before we close out the year. You can check out this week's blog post for
1 likes
0 replies
Wacky Races: Dastardly Deeds
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
Just something I'd be hoping would be a possible mod. I've seen mods for Spongebob, Futurama, and Luney Tunes... So, just figured I'd suggest another classic. All the models for the 11 standard racers and vehicles exist in the PS2 game "Wacky Races: Starring Dastardly and Muttley", just in case anyo
0 likes
0 replies
Jeff's Map Creator Alpha 0.1 and P3D Merge are now available (Tuesday Topics #56)
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we have a couple exciting tool releases for you today! Jeff's Map Creator The first tool an early alpha version of Jeff's Map Creator created by TheButterApple. This is a brand new tool for creating maps with with an intuitive game engine like interfac
7 likes
0 replies
How to extract mad data
NZ_ made this topic 1 year ago
I'm new at Donut Team and i really want to at least make a SHAR mod by looking at the map data using Weasel's Blender add-on, but i don't know how to make .p3dxml files be shown as models on my Blender, who's version is 3.3
0 likes
0 replies
Top Cat Mod
AppletheFlamingo made this topic 1 year ago
Hello! I'm somewhat new to this community, and I have a request: A Top Cat mod/skin mod of Top Cat (and maybe the rest of his gang?) - ATF :)
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #55: Pimp My Height
Ahoy my friends, maz from Donut Team here. Not much has been going on behind the scenes the scenes this week (at least, that we're ready to talk about), but I've got a cool fact for you: You can add visible suspension to your vehicles! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below.
3 likes
0 replies
Roofed Family Sedan & Wagon
mazexz made this topic 1 year ago
Basically, I put DM4's family sedan & wagon in a single mod, without anything else because it's such a requested thing. Necessary screenshot: Download here
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Custom Character Support Configuration
daberonifeast made this topic 1 year ago
Hi guys, is there any way to increase the height that characters are moved up in a car when using 'IsLisa'? It currently only moves the character up 0.12 metres. Thanks!
0 likes
0 replies
Please someone help with the skeletal joints for this Superintendent Chalmers .p3d
John made this topic 1 year ago
As you see I have a way better Superintendent Chalmers .obj than the one in Steamed Hams, no offence. Except I don't know how to add the skeleton joints properly. I tried in Blender with the armature thing but it's way too complicated for me. See this video to see what I mean: And here's the link to
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #54: Mod Bakery Closed Beta Applications & Mod of Stupidity
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, we have some news regarding Mod Bakery and also a rad community spotlight. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below.
2 likes
0 replies
minor character ideas
Tonstad39 made this topic 1 year ago
Now that there's a more active community with SHAR, I think it'd be nice if Rodd and Todd could have their own character models or even homer's back neighbor from the season 31 episode where Mr. Burns pays Marge, Lisa, Bart & Maggie to be his VR family. Sheri and Teri would be nice for some custom L
0 likes
0 replies
[TEMPLATE] Welcome to Donut Team, introduce yourself!
Tonstad39 made this topic 1 year ago
I'm Tim Onstad and before I say anything, Hit & Run was actually my introduction to the Simpsons franchise. My Uncle gave me a Gamecube version of the game and I instantly fell in love with it. crystal collecting bandicoots and ultrasonic hedgehogs were one thing, but this was different from anythin
2 likes
0 replies
No Vanilla Street Race Props
Addy made this topic 1 year ago
Removes Street Race props (mission specific map elements) from all vanilla Street Races and Level 1 Mission 7. Requires at least version 1.25 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game release. Is decompilable. History 1.0 (12th November 2022) Initial release. 2.0 (16th April 2023) Genera
1 likes
1K views
0 replies