Forum Mod Bakery Docs
SHAR LvL 7 Final Mission Question
Kyle replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I have wondered this for a very long time but, does anyone know what happens if you go in to the alien space ship without losing the black alien car?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do you use the RSD Editor?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Im making a mod and i would like to make some character acting how can you make voices for characters?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
p3d files in missions
Kenny Giles replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
I am creating my own mod. But I need to know how to use p3d files in missions. Can you help me out? Thanks in advanced
0 likes
1 replies
p3d editor crash.
Loren replied to gliscmaqma's topic 8 years ago
Guys, can ya help me? the simpsons hit n run lucas p3d editor crashes, http://prntscr.com/8rxc18 :( pls help me fix this. Thanks
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Console Versions of Simpsons Hit and Run are modable!
Fluffy replied to MarioMario66666's topic 8 years ago
Now I don't know if this has already been discovered but... Today I decided to dump the Gamecube version SHAR to and SD card (to carry over to my PC) as I was curious to see if you could mod the files contained on the iso. I was correct, most of the files contained on the iso can be edited with Luca
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Native Controller Support
Fluffy replied to Pessimistic Mango's topic 8 years ago
So Hit & Run has some controller support, but menuing still has to be done with keyboard for some reason. We can get around it with joy2key, or stuff like that, but it's a little rubbish. How difficult would it be to create a mod/hack to let you use a controller for everything without using any exte
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Car Rewards
Fluffy replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
well , i want to question about this... is posible to put a Car reward after beating an specific Mission? Ex: I want that the Electaurus unlocks in Mission 5, Level 2 , or is only for Bonus Missions? other thing , what does GamblingOdds mean in Car Handling? what does to the Car?
0 likes
1 replies
How do you change traffic vehicles?
Loren replied to jcilley97's topic 8 years ago
I was wondering, how to change AI traffic vehicles. I know the limit is 5 vehicles. But how do you manually change the 5 traffic vehicles? I don't know what files you have to modify so I need help. And no, I haven't modified the traffic yet because I don't know where the traffic files are. Thanks. -
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Undercover Employee M3 crash
Loren replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
I have donut mod 3.1.4 the seaside update. Every time the dialogue is complete, the mission crashes. Is there a solution
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Icons in Game
Loren replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
well, i asked this 1,000,000 of times , but i ask again because, seeing the icons in D.M is just like that those are from the game , look Perfect but i tried and i liked my icon , but doens't look like that those are made like game ones how do you do that?
0 likes
1 replies
How to change texture
Milpool replied to 256637l's topic 8 years ago
As you know I'm new to this website and I don't have any computer knowledge, how would I change the environment and vehicle texture using Lucas P3D program.( From Australia).
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do you unlock all the cars in Donut Mod?
Loren replied to supersunnyboy12's topic 8 years ago
Hello, I just wanted to know how to unlock all the cars in Donut mod -supersunnyboy12
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Loading breakable objects on specific missions, then (conveniently) unloading them somehow?
Kenny Giles replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
So one of my custom missions involves lampposts placed in strange locations (they cannot be collected, they work just like how they were originally intended). I managed to place them in the locations that I want them to be in by adding the lamppost data to the same P3D file as the mission's, but aft
0 likes
1 replies
game crash status
Fluffy replied to KadeEclipse's topic 8 years ago
i reset my game by deleting and re downloading and it crashes after the autosaving how can i fix thisĀ  ???
0 likes
1 replies
Traffic Control
Loren replied to Stiix's topic 8 years ago
Something that let's me modify the spawnrate of traffic, making it more scarce to make the town feel a bit less busy, or an upper limit for the rat that causes a 93 car pile up. Would it be possible to modify any spawnrates, though, pedestrians included?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies