Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Variable Map Chunk Loading
Addy made this topic 10 months ago
Map chunks only sometimes load! Or not at all, or always! Control the chance via mod settings. Method settings Raw chance lets you input the percentage chance that any given map chunk will load via the "Chance" box. You can use any whole number from 0 to 100, which respectively result in no map chun
3 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #68: More Website Updates
Loren made this topic 10 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some more updates to our various websites that have rolled out or will be rolling out soon.Commissions! You can read the blog post here!
1 likes
0 replies
Inactivity Update + More Mods coming soon?
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 11 months ago
This is AndrewHarris109 here. It has been a while. One of the last times I've been on Donut Team recently was when I released Mountain Drew Version 1.1. I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back. I was busy at work, and just a lot of stuff going on. But I hope to release some more mods, and updat
0 likes
0 replies
Family Station Wagon Mod - 1.0
OctoCool made this topic 11 months ago
Hi! I made this mode in 1 week, and it's more than 1 year that i wanted to show it. This mod simply change the Canyonero (still available in Phone Booth) to the family wagon from mischevious night, because a lot of people wanted this. PLEASE Credit me and Will Johnson if used. I beg you! Here is som
4 likes
0 replies
Is there a way to limit the visual suspension of a car?
oxide117 made this topic 11 months ago
Like the visual aspect of the suspension rather than how it actually reacts to bumps and stuff,some of my cars require high suspension limit values,but this results in wheel clipping problems.
0 likes
0 replies
I can't link my DonutTeam account to Lucas Mod Launcher
EliasDR made this topic 11 months ago
Hello, i have this problem. When i try to link my account to the Launcher, it shows me this error
0 likes
0 replies
Allow R/C Buggy Bumper Cam
Addy made this topic 11 months ago
Allows using the Bumper Cam view whilst driving the R/C Buggy (dune_v) vehicle, normally not possible. Requires at least version 1.24 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game release. Is decompilable. History 1.0 (21st May 2023) Initial release. DOWNLOAD
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #67: Website Updates & Opening Character Commissions
Loren made this topic 11 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss our recent website maintenance and Borb would like to discuss a new way you can support our team and our web services via Character Commissions! You can read the blog post here but that'
0 likes
0 replies
No Jumpzones
Disables "jumpzones" - triggers usually placed on shortcut ramps in order to provide vehicles with a temporary speed boost. This works by using the Custom Trigger Actions hack to prevent the Trigger Volumes contained within any Locator Type 0 of Event 48 from functioning, so it is most likely compat
3 likes
0 replies
Springfield City On The Grow
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 11 months ago
On the "Fully Connected Map Mod" I want to edit the default Powerplant and turn it into the Springfield Mall (using the Mall from Road Rage but highly edited), then highly edit the Powerplant & Gorge from Road Rage and add them somewhere on the "Fully Connected Map Mod". How do I go about doing all
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #66: Upcoming Maintenance Period
Loren made this topic 11 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, I just want to announce an upcoming maintenance period for our various web services. Most of our websites will be temporarily unavailable starting at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on May 13th. You can also
0 likes
0 replies
Pink Edition
Overrides all textures with a pink square, because... why not? Originally made as a joke and only available in the description of a YouTube video, but it may as well be available here too after all this time. Requires at least version 1.18 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game releas
1 likes
0 replies
Marge Running Animation Fix - v.1.0
ArK_ made this topic 1 year ago
Hi all, This is my first mod release here so any feedback is welcome. This mod fixes an issue with Marge's running animation. Whilst modding SHAR, I realised that Marge's running animation was slightly broken: On frames 11, 12, and 13, the right leg snaps to a weird position thus making the animatio
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do I replace the phonebooth music with a song of my choice?
oxide117 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello,so I was looking around for tutorials on how to replace music,but I only found tutorials on how to replace level music,which is not what I want to replace.So can someone please help me out?
0 likes
0 replies
I Need Help Finishing a Custom SHAR Map For My Mod Oscar-Mod-Pack
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
I have an unfinished map. Clifforus, who decided to quit the project. (because he was too busy) Made most of the progress of the custom map. Which is great! I just need to find someone to finish it that's all! I have the .blend file of the unfinished map with packed textures. The .blend file is what
0 likes
0 replies