Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #30: Donut Mod 4.2.1 and Patreon Plans
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our fourth Tuesday Topics for March of 2022! This week, I'd like to talk about a small bugfix update to Donut Mod and our plans to launch a Patreon page. You can read the blog post here and discuss the Donut Mod update below and the Patreon
3 likes
0 replies
Our plans to launch a Patreon page
As outlined in Tuesday Topics #30, we're currently making plans to launch a basic Patreon page. The purpose of this would be to allow the community to directly support the on-going costs of our various web services such as the DT Forum and DT Docs as well as upcoming services like Mod Bakery. Contri
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Homer - St. Patrick
mazexz made this topic 2 years ago
Better later than never! Homer is late for the Saint Patrick's day party, still he manages to be the soul of it! You can get this outfit in level 1 for 17 coins. Download
2 likes
0 replies
PEPPER RONI skin (1.0)
BPG ARGENTINO made this topic 2 years ago
heya dude if you want to be a lego pizza delivery well idk you can use this :v Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r44evo2lhikj8il/PEPPER%2521%2521%2521.lmlm/file
2 likes
0 replies
Homer - Zombie
mazexz made this topic 2 years ago
Mmm... brains.. It costs you 666 coins to turn into this monstrosity in level 7. This outfit is compatible with the vanilla game, however it might corrupt your save games so I suggest using it only after you complete the game or with the Unlock All Rewards cheat enabled. Download
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Gdi+ error
Johnny99DT made this topic 2 years ago
Upon trying to run any "main mod", I encounter a generic error in gdi+, causing the game to fail to launch. Cheat keys work fine, but turn on anything else in that subsection of the menu and the game will just refuse to launch. Has anyone else ever encountered this and/or know how to resolve it? Man
0 likes
0 replies
Karby (Playable Car)
The Hell Inspector made this topic 2 years ago
That new Kirby game looks so good I just had to play the demo, and when I was I thought about this. Showcase Video Even more screenshots
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #28: Homer's Perfectly Normal Hat
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our second Tuesday Topics for March of 2022! This week, it's a bit of a slow news week regarding stuff we're actually ready to talk about BUT we would at least like to show you Homer's perfectly normal hat! You can read the blog post here an
4 likes
0 replies
SHAR Crashing after launch
PietroLima540BR made this topic 2 years ago
So, I REALLY love playing this game. I installed it today, tried launching it and it didn't show up. No problem. Just end the task in Task Manager. Then, I started it again, got a black window (Probably 800x600 res) and it crashed. Tried again, no success. Everything I try doesn't works. Tried Lucas
0 likes
0 replies
Getting past disc 1 check?
justin7885 made this topic 2 years ago
I recently got a copy of shar on ebay last month, and installed it. it runs with no problems, but the game has this really annoying check where it requires me to have disc 1 inserted whenever I play. I use a external disc reader since I don't have one installed on my computer, and it's really annoyi
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #26: New User Profiles Preview
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our final Tuesday Topics of February 2022! This week, I'd like to talk about the new user profiles I briefly mentioned last week! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
French Translation For Lucas Simpsons Hit And Run Mod Launcher
HomerOfSteel made this topic 2 years ago
English: Hello everyone, I know that there are some french people who play this game like me and I can understand people who wants mod in french. To participate into the community, my first step is to deliver the french translation of Lucas Simpsons Hit And Run Mod Launcher. I hope that can help som
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #25: The New Li'l Lightnin' and more!
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our third Tuesday Topics of February 2022! This week, we will be showing off the new Li'l Lightnin' model as well as some other stuff we're working on! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Cupid's Longhorn (Valentine's Day 2022)
Wavebird made this topic 2 years ago
Happy Valentine's Day! With that, Homer has decided to treat his Valentine with a special pink Longhorn, it's a Longhorn that's pink. Makes sense. Pick it up at Gil's in Level 4 for 214 coins (GET IT) Valentines on Board! Witty Price Yet another instance of my humor leading to a mod being made and r
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Fonts in The Simpsons: Hit & Run
H1DD3NLUiGi1983 made this topic 2 years ago
I saw there was a demand for this in Discord a couple of weeks ago, and after a week of no motivation, I finally managed to somewhat complete it. Link to document If you feel something is wrong, missing, or you have a better suggestion for a font, leave a comment in the document in the area in quest
2 likes
1K views
0 replies