Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Game won’t start
idsvr made this topic 2 years ago
Hey, I’ve tried 3-4 separate installs of the game and tried the compatibility windows 98 thing which didn’t work so I undid that, I’ve tried booting with launcher with various settings and still the game won’t respond or show any signs of life. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no suc
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #24: The Ground Breakers
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is maz from Donut Team and welcome to our second Tuesday Topics of this month!< You may have expected Loren, but it is I again. This week, we will be looking at some community work, meowsandstuff and their team (Toastee, Starfrost, Ingvar and Korylon) with their "SHAR DE" project
4 likes
0 replies
Lisa's wedding dress (from "Lisa's Wedding") as in-game costume
RandomUser5760 made this topic 2 years ago
I would like to see a mod for the game that adds Lisa's wedding dress, just as a personal preference.
0 likes
0 replies
Back from Haitus + Some Mod Update News
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm now back from haitus. This was going to be longer, but I decided to come back to modding. Here's a couple things I do need to get done. I will be releasing Version 1.1 of Expert Racer Mod coming up in a few days or so, and maybe another Mountain Drew Mod Preview coming next week. And maybe a lit
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #22: Website Happenings & A Tiny Car
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'm gonna take you through some behind-the-scenes website stuff and borb is going to give you a sneak peak of her new Tiny Car mod! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #21: Borb's BKP Pack
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'm gonna let Borb talk a little bit her new costume mod. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
Bart's rap outfit for SHAR?
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm very beginner on Blender and I still don't know how to create my own outfits for the characters from The Simpsons Hit and Run. But someone could create the Bart's rap outfit from the TV episode "Pranksta Rap" for the SHAR game?.
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #20: New Safety Tunnel
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd like to talk about the new Donut Team Safety Tunnel. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
LONGHORN MONSTER TRUCK !!1!!!!! (Just imagine this in bold, okay?)
Wavebird made this topic 2 years ago
Well it's been a mighty cold winter in Springfield and Cletus has made yet another "creation" This time it's a Monster Truck Longhorn, what more can I say? You can buy it from Gil in Level 1 for Zero coins. Run over pedestrians because it's absolutely massive Don't talk to me or my son ever again EX
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #19: Homepage Update
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd like to talk about an update to the homepage of this website. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Windows 11's Microsoft Store animations look familiar.
H1DD3NLUiGi1983 made this topic 2 years ago
I had recently gotten a new laptop with Windows 11 on it. Everything (SHAR-related, at least) works just as it should. However, on my quest through the new Microsoft Store to redownload some apps, I noticed something. Link to OneDrive video Does the animation in the app look familiar to anybody? Lik
0 likes
0 replies
Happy New Year!
Hey everyone, we at Donut Team would like to wish everyone in the community and beyond a very Happy New Year! For this occasion, we have prepared a small, special blog post that you can read here!
5 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run Reanimated
unclekrusty made this topic 2 years ago
Not so much a request as an ambitious pitch, but here goes. You may have, on YT, seen a "reanimated" collab, in which multiple animators each animate a short sequence from existing media, in their own style but still using the original audio. Here's an example of such a collab: What I am proposing i
0 likes
0 replies
☃️Festive Family Sedan - Happy Holidays 2021!☃️
mazexz made this topic 2 years ago
Happy Holidays everyone! Show everyone in Springfield the true Christmas spirit by driving around in your new festive car & honking around Carols! You can get this vehicle from Gil for free. :fas-arrow-circle-down:Download Here:fas-arrow-circle-down:
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Don't Eat Beef, Eat Human
thomie9982 made this topic 2 years ago
This changes the "Don't Eat Beef, Eat Deer" billboard to "Don't Eat Beef, Eat Human" and replaces the doctor with the polish cow. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13tIvXVElGCLHyzEul4JTGXU1Xjp50oLK/view?usp=sharing
0 likes
1K views
0 replies