Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Donut.. mod
mazexz made this topic 2 years ago
I've been sneaking into Loren's pc & have found the official donut mod. This vehicle is being given for free from Gil, to Homer.. why, I don't know. This vehicle has been suggested by YaBoiJosh1 in the DT Discord server. Download - Mega.nz
7 likes
1K views
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #10: Just A Few Small Things
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd just like to talk about a few small things we've done in the past week. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
5 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #8: The Borb Special II
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. I haven't been up to much this week that I'm able to talk about just yet so I handed the keyboard to Borb again so they can write... something. You can read the blog post here at your own risk and dis
3 likes
0 replies
Minefield
Addy made this topic 2 years ago
Every level is littered with lots of Kang & Kodos' "invisible inconveniences" in the most unexpected of places! Be careful and try not to drive into them, because if you do, your vehicle will explode! This mod concept is based off of an idea used in the mod Frank Grimes Mode by Hadley Steel, where t
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
MP story mod
YaBoiJosh1 made this topic 2 years ago
Someone should make a mod where it's just two players in the story, and both people can use any car they desire, unless it's a required vehicle mission like with the Plow King. I think this would be dope because creating a MP co-op story mod could also bring about the potential for mods with mission
0 likes
0 replies
Update for the Speedometer hack?
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
I think it would be an appropriate idea if Lucas considered updating the Speedometer hack setting in his Mod Launcher to use the one seen in SHAR's multiplayer application, instead of borrowing the small white KM/H number shown above the in-game radar. The reasons why is because it's unique, is meas
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #7: Web Services Roadmap
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week we want to share what we have planned for our web services in the near future and beyond. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Cheats not working.
ignaciorodriguez made this topic 2 years ago
Hi there, I am using a laptop while playing and I understand that in order to activate the cheats, I need to hold down both F1 and Fn keys, the problem is that it is not working. I tried pressing F1 but the sound config popped up, then I pressed Fn and f1 but that's not working either. Can anybody l
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR Old Expressions Exporter and Custom Iris Wipes
Weasel on a Stick made this topic 2 years ago
Thanks to recently leaked p3d explorer, I was able to dig through Old Expression chunks that act very similar to blender's shapekeys. Doesn't seem like they are used anywhere outside of animating iris wipe transition. So that's the only thing I tested the add-on on anyway (it's mostly likely not gon
5 likes
2K views
0 replies
Delete account.
[Deleted User] made this topic 2 years ago
I would like all my other account on Donut Team deleted. If they can't be deleted, then disabled or permanently banned (that aren't already banned). These accounts are: Joker459670 Joker54735580 Randomuser346750 GeneralNationNuker BigGoofyCat1 BigGoofyCat2 BigGoofyCat3 Also, if possible delete any p
0 likes
0 replies
doubt shar
danilo2005xd made this topic 2 years ago
Hello people, a question, does anyone know how I can change the vehicles in the missions that we have to use a vehicle obligatorily? An example if they did not understand would be to change the gunboat for the duff truck in mission 6 of the first level.
0 likes
0 replies
Operation: Think of the Children (Mod Jam #2 Submission)
Jay_mate made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is my Mod Jam #2 submission. This mod was created for an event, you can read about it here: Mod Jam #2 - Tropical Getaway Description: Operation: Think of the Children sees you play as Moe following the events of season 9's 'Das Bus', a personal favourite episode of mine. Think of
10 likes
3K views
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #5: Tropical Getaway Submissions & More
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week we want to highlight the various Tropical Getaway Mod Jam Submissions and briefly discuss a couple other subjects. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
Paradise Cletus - Submission [Mod Jam #2 - Tropical]
tay made this topic 2 years ago
Drive around a tropical island and complete 3 fun missions! Created for The Simpsons Hit & Run - Mod Jam #2 - Tropical Getaway Info Custom map with roads 3 Missions Redesigned a few characters New and retextured vehicles Note There is going to be bugs. In fact, I can think of one minor right now oop
7 likes
2K views
0 replies
Weird Camera Issue in Car
SuperLuigi128 made this topic 2 years ago
I just booted the game and launcher for the first time, set my controls, and the first thing I notice is the camera constantly giving a side view in the car. I don't get why this happening could someone help?
0 likes
0 replies