Forum Mod Bakery Docs
0 likes
0 replies
[Megathread] Website Patch Notes: Version 21.2 - 21.3.5
Fluffy made this topic 2 years ago
This is the patch notes from 21.2 to 21.3.5, merged for your convenience. If you would like to see changelogs independent of each other: Version 21.2 Changelog Version 21.3 - Version 21.3.5 Changelog New: Post Statistics We've added a new Post Statistics page that is available for all users to view.
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
DONUTTEAM Docs
Stringmaster7 made this topic 2 years ago
Hi, my name is Stringmaster7. I have been a huge fan of SHAR since it first came out, and now have been a member for over 5 years. I keep looking into the DT Docs to see what I can use for the original PC Game. I look for things that could be useful, but some of the info is in STUB and/or WIP. I was
0 likes
0 replies
Alguno me puede ayudar?
TiagoTrombe made this topic 2 years ago
despues de descargar los 3 archivos de http://multiplayer.donutteam.com/game/sharmp/download los extraigo y despues lo meto a la carpeta del juego? o tengo que hacer un paso mas?
0 likes
0 replies
Website Patch Notes: Version 21.3 - 21.3.5
Holy guacamole, that's a lot a damage! Let's fix that... Also, some new goodies! Yesterday we released Version 21.2. You can view that changelog here: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/4200-website-patch-notes-version-21-2 Version 21.3 Profiles: Refreshed Profiles were given much needed love in this
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Minecraft custom map with missions
Ryandabombisawesome123 made this topic 2 years ago
If anyone out there can make a minecraft custom map with missions and cars and pedestrians resembling villagers and different minecraft skins and play as Steve with armor outfits as alternate costumes, that would be great. If not, turn level 1 into minecraft and have the power plant be the minecraft
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Is possible import animation of Mixamo for the game?
nicomenezes07 made this topic 2 years ago
I wishing off add new attack moviments.is there a method in Blender?
0 likes
0 replies
Website Patch Notes: Version 21.1 - 21.1.4
Today we're going live with another website update. This is the first major update of 2021, with some much needed trust & safety buffs and additional functionality for topics. Version 21.1 Safety Tunnel We've added a new link filter that we're dubbing the "Donut Team Safety Tunnel." The Safety Tunne
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
BBCode: Grid Example
Grids are new ways for formatting posts. Code: // the number of how many columns before splitting off to a new row. defaults to 2, max is 4. test test test Visual Example (default/g2): Visual Example (g3): Visual Example (g4): Visual Example (g2 with 2x2): g2 with no spacing: // the semicolon specif
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
me los pasan?
emanuelmontiek made this topic 2 years ago
bueno miren ay alguien que me pueda decir servers de el jueguito que haya gente plis
0 likes
0 replies
Vehicle/Car Mega Sound Pack
[Deleted User] made this topic 3 years ago
I was messing around with car sounds and stuff and realized there was never a mod resource for vehicle sounds for use in mods or what ever and noticed some mods using default vehicle sounds, so I made a big pack of vehicle sounds, a zip file containing a ton of vehicle sounds taken from several game
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Simpsons Show Intro
HarmonyBunny made this topic 3 years ago
My first ever SHAR mod that technically replaces the intro.rmv file with the custom one ripped straight out of the cartoon itself. More specifically, the opening to the episode "Marge vs. the Monorail". You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UApqYMBMtj0MH6RmmSIrdyV00aqmRjgb/view?
5 likes
2K views
0 replies
Moderation Guidelines: Ban Timeframes
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
This thread documents our plans to streamline moderation. All moderation actions are up to moderator discretion, however we've created this guide to help give expectation to banned members as well Your first offense usually will place you in Tier 1. Each offense will move you up to the next tier. De
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Community Guidelines - Reminder
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
We'd like to remind you to follow the Community Guidelines found here: https://donutteam.com/about/community-guidelines/
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Shar with absurd car text
Mochapoke made this topic 3 years ago
Features: Absurd text for cars, also including cars not usually seen in the phone booth ( to see the names you have to use f2 in the phone booth either using the cheat or debug test) Contributers: Special thanks to addy for making the custom text file message me on discord ( Mochapoke#1717) if i mis
6 likes
1K views
0 replies