Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Flat cars mod?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi I have an idea that it could be a flat cars mod. The bottom of the cars would be close to the ground and the cars would be a little flatter. This is my idea, I hope you like it :) Thank you for your answers.
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR Reborn - Coming Soon
UnknownSteel made this topic 3 years ago
SHAR Reborn is a full-campaign mod currently in development, featuring 50 new missions, and a complete overhaul of the entire game. Screenshots (subject to change) Thank you to everyone who contacted asking to develop/all my friends in the Discord Server. Level 1 is almost complete, with this being
9 likes
1K views
0 replies
a strolling stu from super Mario sunshine as a playable character
boatradman made this topic 3 years ago
https://www.mariowiki.com/Strollin%27_Stu i was wondering if anyone would be down to help me with this?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Conditional Conditions
Fat Tony made this topic 3 years ago
Mod to disable certain mission conditions in the game. Setup and Condition meanings Download link unavailable due to changes with Discord's CDN Wolves stole my pills without follow condition.
6 likes
1K views
0 replies
Getting Back Off Track
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 3 years ago
Simple idea, but maybe not-so-simple execution. More roads and shortcuts. The fact that we get to explore Springfield and most of its iconic buildings and locations is great, but maybe I want to go from Moe's House to Springfield Elementary without cutting through the Powerplant (just an example). S
0 likes
0 replies
Episode-esque opening title sequence.
It would be so easy to just copy the OTS (opening title sequence) from any episode of The Simpsons and paste it into Hit & Run as a cutscene, but would it be possible to recreate the OTS using nothing but Hit & Run itself? Using character models, environments, vehicles, etc... to recreate the OTS fr
0 likes
0 replies
A more accurate Evergreen Terrace
There are so many characters in Hit & Run that live in Evergreen Terrace, yet there houses were not included. With people creating custom maps and Frink's House included in the Donut Mod, I was wondering if a few of the generic Houses in Evergreen Terrace could be replaced with houses owned by named
0 likes
0 replies
Chocoland mod
Mochapoke made this topic 3 years ago
Homer has stumbled into his chocolate land dream again! but now hes a bunny, and maggie has tagged along for the ride too! Download
9 likes
2K views
0 replies
Trouble In Dreamworld [Mod Jam Submission]
tay made this topic 3 years ago
This was made for a mod jam in 48 hours, hence why there is only 1 mission that is not fully polished. Info 1 Mission (Ran out of time lol sorry) Redesigned a few characters Modified a few vehicles Sorry it's short. Might get round to finishing the whole mod off one day :) Done in 48 hours for the "
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
Does anyone else collect "World of Springfield" figurines?
BleedingGumsHibbert made this topic 3 years ago
If yes, which ones do you have, are they unopened or opened?
1 likes
0 replies
Where is the token field? and how do i join others servers?
TenAte108 made this topic 3 years ago
I got my Token code, in order to play where do i put it to be allowed to play multiplayer? all i can do is play in my private server but how do i play in others servers?
2 likes
0 replies
some of marge model from the simpsons game
Wonderwoman57 made this topic 3 years ago
so i saw an marge model on discored today this model use about her back like maggie so i need an marge model from the simpsons game and maggie can crawl on the vents
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
can you change color of traffic cars in the phone booth when you use unlock all cars cheat
Wonderwoman57 made this topic 3 years ago
so ive used up to 100 game use an cheat unlock all cars but can you select any colors in traffic cars for example minivanA compactA pickupA suvA sportsA sportsB sedanA sedanB wagonA those traffic cars has colors but you can custom any colors just like the custom traffic support like the game called
1 likes
0 replies
Community Guidelines - Updated as of 28 January 2021
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
Donut Team's Community Guidelines have been updated. Continued use of Donut Team indicates an agreement that you agree to the new guidelines. Changes Added more restrictions to Rule 1. Please take a second to become acquainted with the new guidelines: https://donutteam.com/about/community-guidelines
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Car Shadow Adjuster 1.0.1 is now available.
Donut Team made this topic 3 years ago
Hey everyone, we have a small update for the Car Shadow Adjuster today. This update has been ready to release since October 30th, 2015, apparently, and we forgot to release it until now. Changes Added support for the Best Sellers Series, International and Demo versions of the game. Added an "Open...
5 likes
2K views
0 replies