Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Collector Cards
XiameseCat made this topic 2 years ago
How can i change the cards's locations?
0 likes
0 replies
How do I add El Carro Loco's neon lights to other cars?
footbone made this topic 2 years ago
Simply put, just getting back into SHAR. No idea how to do so, any help would would be much appreciated.
1 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit and Run With RPG Elements
Joe7Roberts made this topic 2 years ago
I've seen liquidwifi do to parts to this mod, but I've never actually found out where to get it, I'm willing to try this out for myself, if you don't know what I'm talking about go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtMhYzOxg4 If you do know what I'm talking about, please send me a downl
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Flaming Pastry Commune
Mochapoke made this topic 2 years ago
What is this mod? Pastry Commune presents: the culmination of 7-8 years of SHAR modding: basic edits, comments, very advanced LUA, having slightly better music internal workings, ice cream, and a dangerous sense of marage! A Mission pack made by Mochapoke, Addy, maz, UnknownSteel and The Butter Appl
13 likes
2K views
0 replies
I don't understand how tokens, servers, etc., work.
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
OK, so let me start off with this - today I've just downloaded and extracted Simpsons H&R's multiplayer (and yes, I also carefully followed the steps SHAR MP's setup guide page has explained). Now, I opened the Launcher app, had a first-time look around its tabs and features (but didn't edit or togg
1 likes
0 replies
How do I get the SHAR-MP Model switcher?
starmarine5405 made this topic 2 years ago
While I am playing shar I really don't like sacrificing my attack key for switch, and I dont think jump + attack is pretty acceptable so is there a way to change the attack key to the multiplayer / and . Thanks - Star.
0 likes
0 replies
Top Down Mode
Weasel on a Stick made this topic 2 years ago
There was some discussion over at DT Discord server about original GTA, top-down games ...and I got this very stupid idea and I wanted to see if it could work. The answer is yes! Well.. kinda. Downtown Seaside Suburbs works ...but I suggest you drive with caution Top Down Mode is compatible with som
9 likes
2K views
0 replies
Flipped Normal 'Outline' Issue
daberonifeast made this topic 2 years ago
Hey guys, I'm putting black outlines on my characters, a la Nightbane's Among Us mod, using a bigger model over top with flipped normals. However, as in Nightbane's mod, the outline covers the whole model when viewing in the costume shop, I wonder if anyone has come up with a fix for this yet? Thank
0 likes
0 replies
How do I use the fully connected map in multiple levels?
J_GaminGG made this topic 2 years ago
I can only get it working in level 1. How do I get it in other levels?
0 likes
0 replies
Joe Kazinsky
unclekrusty made this topic 2 years ago
Can someone make a skin of Homer's character from the La-Z Rider couch gag?
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Team: Tuesday Topics #2
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. You can read it here and discuss it below! - Loren from Donut Team
1 likes
0 replies
Giving a person a hand with getting into modding
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 2 years ago
I would like to get into modding, but am not sure how. Can one of you give me a starting hand? On a side note, I had an idea to get a few people to work on a mod with me (one that involves a map overhaul and new mechanics).
0 likes
0 replies
Some Of More Traffic Cars
pyromangamer84 made this topic 2 years ago
This an not an mod requests This an car requests i need some more traffic cars for my mod for max traffic like that one https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/3316-recolourable-cars-pack just like Yannerrins create this topic an hour ago example: Marge's Canyonero turned into an traffic version and
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Danny Phantom Characters?
pyromangamer84 made this topic 2 years ago
Hello Im new on the donut team form call me pyromangamer this is not an mod Request Topic This Is an character somting like that https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/nicktoonsunite/model/6495/ AKA Danny Phantom Characters These model was From nicktoons Unite! so here the characters For shar Dann
0 likes
0 replies
How to open GameCube P3Ds
Cosmo made this topic 2 years ago
1. Get SHaR source code (NO LINK 4U) 2. Open Radical P3DView.exe (built by Cary on 2003/03/21) 3. Set platform to your console ("gc") in this case 4. Open p3d file 5. ??? 6. Profit
3 likes
0 replies