Forum Mod Bakery Docs
No Vehicles
mazexz made this topic 2 years ago
Self-explanatory. This mod removes vehicles from your game, good luck trying to play the missions or the bonus game. Notice: Bonus Game & Missions that have vehicles in them will crash the game. Other missions might just be unable to progress because of the "Get in your vehicle" objective. But why w
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Road Rage Traffic
Addy made this topic 2 years ago
Makes traffic vehicles very light and easy to push around, like in The Simpsons: Road Rage and Road Rage Returns. Unlike in Road Rage Returns, you can still drive them, but it isn't recommended. Credit to Donut Team, the Sedan CON file from Road Rage Returns was used for this. Is compatible with the
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
The Legendary Bus 22
Yzma made this topic 2 years ago
In addition to Yannerrins' city bus retexture, I remember I had made the legendary Bus 22. So... here it is. Yannerrins, amazing retexture, keep up the good work! DOWNLOAD Free to use in your mods. Don't forget the simbolic credit! Happy modding!
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
[Experimental] Unusual Post Patterns
Fluffy made this topic 2 years ago
Today we're launching an experimental feature to help auto-moderate the forum. Unusual Post Patterns is a new way for us to automatically suspend a user temporarily when unusual posts are being made by this user. This means if someone makes a post that falls far outside the realm of what is expected
3 likes
0 replies
Character Silencer
Colou made this topic 2 years ago
I'm a big fan of Hit & Run's dialogue overall, but sometimes the sheer amount of dialogue that plays can be a bit overwhelming. So, this mod allows you to customise the rate at which random dialogue is played while walking and driving around to your liking! How it Works Inside the mod's settings, th
10 likes
1K views
0 replies
H (Homer but it's just his eyes and back hair)
Surreal Bot made this topic 2 years ago
H. AKA, Homer but it's just his eyes and back hair. His lines were also cut to a fifth. This only replaces his normal outfit. DOWNLOAD HERE?!
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Modelling and script idea's
BrettThekidRE made this topic 2 years ago
Hello there I am back and I am in need of people's help, So here is the problems I face 1. I can not use blender so I could use some help making car models 2. I can not think of a story line, however I do have a plot for the mod 3. my discord is Brett The kidRE#1467 if you have any questions I have
0 likes
0 replies
Website Patch Notes: Version 21.3.6 - 21.3.7
A small, but colourful update for those looking for additional customisation. Version 21.3.6 Profiles You can now set a colour for your profile to use. (Example / Set your own) The profile navigation bar will now auto-adjust to not display empty pages (example: if a user has no badges, we will not s
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
LGBTQIA+ In Springfield!
Mochapoke made this topic 2 years ago
What is this mod? This mod is basically a lgbt pack including character and vehicle edits. to add more Flair to springfield Features All of the main playable cast with brand new looks (mostly just texture edits) this includes other character like lenny, carl, moe etc. The character who has had the m
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
Lart Tooth mod with glitch save game
Berny390 made this topic 2 years ago
I have a problem with the Lard Tooth mod, I tried it, I liked it, and since I was just playing the game I gave it to save before leaving. When I came back and wanted to go in, he didn't let me, until I put on the Lard Tooth mod. Now I want to put another car mod and it won't let me because the game
0 likes
0 replies
Pride Edition
Addy made this topic 2 years ago
Replaces all textures with the modern pride flag. Requires at least version 1.18 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game release. Is decompilable. History 1.0 (2nd June 2021) Initial release. 2.0 (15th April 2023) General standardisation, optimisation and functional improvement. DOWNLO
6 likes
2K views
0 replies
Comic Book Gay & The Pride Kremlin Pack
mazexz made this topic 2 years ago
Happy Pride month to everyone! This is not a mod about Comic Book Guy.. It is about his cousin; Comic Book Gay. He sure does like comics, certain kinds. Show your support towards the LGBTQ community around Springfield in the pride-decorated Kremlin. You can get it for free in the 1st level; Download
6 likes
2K views
0 replies
Happy Pride Month
In the United States, June is recognized as the official month for celebrating and reflecting back at the courage and strength of those who have fought and continue to fight for equal justice and equal opportunity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) Americans. Donut Team
13 likes
2K views
0 replies
Zootopia 11-25
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 2 years ago
I had this idea for a Zootopia SHAR mod...hope you enjoy. Zootopia 11-25is an action/adventure/open world racing video game based on the hit 2016 Disney movie, Zootopia. Plot: Set one week after the movie, Zootopia is running rampant with illegal drivers due to a recent peak in the popularity of str
0 likes
0 replies
0 likes
0 replies