Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Connection Trouble
RocketMan69 made this topic 2 years ago
Hello, I'm having trouble launching anything on the multiplayer launcher. It worked fine this morning but now it's telling me it can't connect to the server. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you.
0 likes
0 replies
Homer (Squidward Cosplay)
The Hell Inspector made this topic 2 years ago
I like making weird character combinations (see my Garry's Mod Workshop page for more examples) and so here's one that's been sitting on my PC for a few months. Homer with A Squidward Hat Compatible with mods that don't override the base Homer model
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
There should be more Nintendo-related mods for SHAR.
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
Yeah, like the Toad's Turnpike mod by Colou, that is. I'm wondering... How about the other locations as map mods, along with the original music from Nintendo's games, like outside Princess Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64? Or another Mario Kart circuit map? Maybe even mods of other Nintendo franch
0 likes
0 replies
All permanently destroyed objects?
Those certain objects in Simpsons H&R's levels which never respawn and repair themselves upon destroying them for the first time. What are all of the types? If I can guess them all, or just mostly to my current knowledge, then let's see... Here are the categories of levels and unspawnable stuff they
2 likes
0 replies
The "SHAR: Mod Showcase" Board - Requirements
Kenny Giles made this topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone! Due to the previous thread being unpinned and deleted, I've gone ahead and reposted our Mod Showcase Board requirements. The end intention of these rules is to help ensure that mods that are announced on our forums are easy to discover for the end users. It also serves to help commun
13 likes
7K views
0 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Map
HomerOfSteel made this topic 2 years ago
I'm new in the modding community and I have searched a long time on internet to get the entire map of Simpsons Hit And Run because I'm not good for combined all parts exported by Lucas Pure3D Editor to put in a 3d edition program. So anyone can help me please? (and sorry for my bad english)
0 likes
0 replies
(Obsolete) Run Speed Modifier (Cheat Engine Table)
Surreal Bot made this topic 2 years ago
This hack has been obsoleted by my newer Cheat Engine table that contains more editable addresses like jump height and kick force. (Someone may have a more advanced/universal cheat table, but I don't know.) I found a way to change the running speed in SHAR. Now you no longer have to rely on Cheat En
5 likes
2K views
0 replies
8-bit retro graphics?
Could there be a possible texture mod for SHAR in the future to make it look 8-bit (Nintendo Entertainment System/SEGA Master System)? And if also music in that stylised way? Just an idea, really. Oh, and replace the original Buzz Coins and their sound effects with Mario's coins, along with its 8-bi
0 likes
0 replies
Fixed Cam Best Sides
Addy made this topic 2 years ago
Works around some mission script errors in a few Missions and Street Races that could only ever really be noticed by Debug Checks users. No more non-fatal "Locator Type 3 not found for SetCamBestSide" errors. At least, not in the vanilla game, and in any compatible mods (the way this works should ma
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
i may need help...?
Lucaws made this topic 2 years ago
So i was scrolling around Donutteam today. And i came across a mod called the AE86 Initial D being the toyota sprinter trueno from Initial D as simple as that. But i have alot of mod ideas and ofc i cant make them by myself so i really need help to either 1. someone to maybe make a mod like this or
0 likes
0 replies
Roofed Snake's Car (with minor change's) - Mod Release
MajorGunkov made this topic 2 years ago
A more iconic view of Snake's car with a roof. The view of the Snake's car from the "Separate Vocations" series was taken as a basis. Screenshot's: Phonebooth: In game: In TV Simpson's show: Download here The only drawback is that the roof has no collision. Everything else is done well Important not
3 likes
2K views
0 replies
Music Stops Progressing
Surreal Bot made this topic 2 years ago
Music loops back at the worst parts. Level 2 Sunday Drive Incriminating Caffeine Milking The Pigs Office Spaced Duff Brewery DOWNLOAD HERE?! Unchanged Themes Ending parts (Success, failure, getting out of vehicle, etc.) Short fanfares Petty Theft Homer Drama Apu's Sunday Drive Themes Kang and Kodos
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
If anyone needs a tester i will be willing to help
djyoung19 made this topic 2 years ago
Let me know if ya'll need a tester for some mods I love this mod community a lot and I can contribute by testing out mods that need to be play tested before releasing
0 likes
0 replies
RedBull F1 Car - Mod Release
diegodancers made this topic 2 years ago
Have you ever thought the Open wheel race car was out dated? Have you ever wanted to drive a modern F1 car in Shar? Well then this mod is for you! You can purchase the redbull racing 2020 car form gill in level 1 Download now
3 likes
1K views
0 replies