Forum Mod Bakery Docs
maz' Christmas Vehicles pack
mazexz made this topic 3 years ago
Disclamer: This mod is not a submission for the holidays event. I was thinking whether I should post this mod or not but I've decided it's way better than having it laying around my PC. This mod contains 8 vehicles I made during the holidays, some of them fit the theme more than the others but oh we
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
P3D Cleaner
Fat Tony made this topic 3 years ago
A tool for cleaning P3D files. Delete history and export information chunks Delete or group misplaced chunks Structure P3D Alphabetically order textures, shader, static entities etc. Insert custom history chunks Before Image unavailable due to changes with Discord's CDN After Image unavailable due t
6 likes
1K views
0 replies
Skateboarding Animations
Surreal Bot made this topic 3 years ago
Characters act like they're riding a skateboard when they're driving. If you hadn't already guessed, the animations were made by me. DOWNLOAD HERE?! What isn't included The skateboard in the picture. It was going to be included, but the physics were broken as hell. I had no control over the vehicle
8 likes
2K views
0 replies
SHAR MP Developer Log #1 - Security
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
Hi everyone, I wanted to release a small little developer log detailing the recent issues people have been having with SHAR MP. To start, I think it is important to give a little back story of SHAR MP: SHAR MP is a rudimentary experiment demonstrating the ability to synchronize multiple players and
9 likes
2K views
0 replies
Holiday Creator Contest - Update #1
Hey everyone, We wanted to announce we updated the submission guideline. You now have until January 3rd, 2021 to submit your mods. Winners will now be announced on January 6th, 2021. This change was to give more time for submissions and to let those who aren't ready to submit to the Donut Team Conte
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.5 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 3 years ago
Hey everybody, we have a new update for the Pure3D Editor to share with you all today. Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.5 Highlights Added an Import All Static Entity Models XML tool. Added the ability to create Trigger Volume chunks from Edit and right click menus. Added a Wrap Around tickbox to the Find too
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
Mission 1 Remake, With new and improved images and it doesn't crash!
Mochapoke made this topic 3 years ago
This is an extension and remake of level 1 mission 1, Race the school bus and drive all around the map looking for clay! Download here! Download here!
7 likes
2K views
0 replies
how to make cars target you?
LucyDucy made this topic 3 years ago
something like this
3 likes
0 replies
Spineless 1.01
Surreal Bot made this topic 3 years ago
Sort of a misleading name, but I've shrunken the Spine_1 joints for every character possible down to microscopic size to create these creatures with beaks, wings, or whatever came out of this. This was a failed experiment, but I'm keeping it like this because why the hell not? Some custom characters
6 likes
1K views
0 replies
fixed rocket car mod
codygamer1 made this topic 3 years ago
this mod has a more usable version of the rocket car plus you can get it from the phone booth compiled http://www.mediafire.com/file/x395bupjsvc8tph/rocket_car_mod.lmlm/file decompiled http://www.mediafire.com/file/yibh8j8xgvrfkfb/rocket_car_mod.zip/file video of what to expect + a reveiew https://w
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Set the hitpoint to all vehicles at once.
mazexz made this topic 3 years ago
This is just a minor 'hack' to automatically set the hit point to all of the vehicles in the game to whatever value you'd like and you can exclude vehicles too. To use it, simply put it as a mod and once you're in the launcher, right-click and go to Settings and set it the way it suits you. If you w
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Trick or Treat Creator Contest: Winners
Its time to announce the winners of the Trick or Treat Creator Contest! You can view on the event page: https://donutteam.com/about/trickortreat2020 Contest Winners: Steam Gift Card Redemption To get your $10 USD Steam Digital Giftcard, please add Donut Team on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/d
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Can't log in multiplayer
Laelaps_Atleti made this topic 3 years ago
I cannot log in multiplayer mod it's saying "Unable to connect to Donut Team" I don't get why
1 likes
0 replies
Dark Mode for the mod launcher
Darrus made this topic 3 years ago
Could the next version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher have a dark mode?
2 likes
0 replies
Trick or Treat Event: Halloween Creator Contest is now closed
The creator contest is now closed. I think it was a decent success and I'd love to do this for more events in the near future. We will release prizes and a highlight reel of all mods in the coming days. Thank you for contributing and enjoy the awesome stuff that people released! Sincerely, Jake Andr
5 likes
1K views
0 replies