Forum Mod Bakery Docs
DT Docs 4.0 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 3 years ago
Hey everyone, today we're going live with another major update for our documentation site. DT Docs 4.0 This is a significant overhaul of the previous version of the site that we launched 6 months ago. These are the key improvements with this new major version: You can now switch between docs without
10 likes
1K views
0 replies
Website Patch Notes: Version 20.1.4
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
This is a minor patch for the website that fixes one security exploit and fixes a bug with topic subscriptions. Patch Type: Minor Patch Applied: 15 July 2020 Maintenance Period: None Patch v20.1.4 Fixed a bug where the user subscriptions page found on the forum did not have working pagination. Fixed
3 likes
0 replies
NPC Car's Being Sold.
Rein made this topic 3 years ago
Me and homer made a new mod that adds npc cars to apu in level 1 in the kwik-e-market it doesnt use your own game saves its a main mod so yea. https://donutteam.com/@Homer download here
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Halloween Mod.
Rein made this topic 3 years ago
My first mod that adds the halloween theme to the main menu. Download unavailable because it has been removed from Discord's CDN
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
More than 10 second car sounds freeze the game (Help?)
Listentomyfart465 made this topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone! Right now I'm having a huge problem trying to import a custom sound into my SHAR mod. To my dismay, I found out myself that car sounds must be shorter than 10 seconds long (But I could be wrong, which I probably am...) Of course the sound file I used was a longer version of a police
0 likes
0 replies
Local Multiplayer
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 3 years ago
I'm sorry if this question has been beating a dead horse already, but what has the luck been making local multiplayer work in SHAR? I see a lot of these racing maps modded into the game, a local multiplayer race would be so much fun on these maps within the game.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Quick Kicks
Surreal Bot made this topic 3 years ago
Imgur won't accept my GIF as an actual GIF, so I had to upload the video instead. Or in fighting game terminology, no ending lag. Only affects ground kicks. DOWNLOAD HERE?! Fun Fact(s) I made this eight months ago. I don't remember why I didn't release it earlier. I was using this mod to determine h
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.4 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 3 years ago
Hey everybody, we have a new update for the Pure3D Editor to share with you all today. Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.4 Highlights Added new tools for batch exporting and importing Fence chunks, Path chunks and Road networks to and from P3DXML files. Various bug fixes, enhancements and performance improveme
7 likes
1K views
0 replies
Multi-opponent race error?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi. I maked a multi-opponent race (it's mission, not street race), but when the first opponent reaches the finish line, nothing happens, but the game only detected that first opponent has reach the finish line when all the opponents reach the finish line. How could I this problem be solved? Everythi
0 likes
0 replies
Subtitles
Vanilly01 made this topic 3 years ago
Maybe a mod that adds subtitles to the base game that also works with mods
7 likes
0 replies
Updating/Fixing 2 mods/plugins....
Vanilly01 made this topic 3 years ago
Ok, I have the CheatKeys mod, and I like NVIDIA Highlights. If I get a H&R it still saves the clip when I "escaped" the H&R even though I didnt.. It was used with CheatKeys
0 likes
0 replies
Donald Duck
donaldduck123123123420 made this topic 3 years ago
can someone please make a player model as Donald duck from the timeless river? (kingdom hearts 2) (the black and white Donald duck) htanks
0 likes
0 replies
Double check this community again.
Surreal Bot made this topic 3 years ago
We are not the people behind the YouTube channel of the same name whose profile pic is of two kids. We are not Discord Donuts. We are not related to court. We are not associated with Donut Operator. We are a community for making mods for a little game called The Simpsons Hit & Run. That was made pre
12 likes
1K views
0 replies
More Voicelines mod
Durtvan made this topic 3 years ago
this mod adds more voicelines to Groundskeeper Willie, they can be heard if he drives a car for you or if you are playing as him. this also includes a edited Tractor where the passenger sits behind the driver https://ibb.co/R7GfzS1 in the future this mod will feature more voicelines for characters l
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
More Cars
BarrioMan made this topic 3 years ago
Could someone make a mod that features more references to cars from the show? For example, Tall Guy's Car, and The Hippie Van
2 likes
0 replies