Forum Mod Bakery Docs
I'M HAVING AN ERROR!
luistrublic made this topic 4 years ago
everytime i go to preview a model on lucas' pure3d editor,a error appears
1 likes
0 replies
Mod where you can play as Ralph!
Vanilly01 made this topic 4 years ago
I noticed no one made a Mod for Ralph. It'd be cool if HE was a playable character with voice lines. :)
0 likes
0 replies
WASD Keys Sometimes Won't Register When Playing
Wylyth made this topic 4 years ago
Basically what the title says, sometimes I have to relaunch the game repeatedly before it lets me move with the WASD keys.
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.8 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 4 years ago
Hey everybody, we have another update for the Mod Launcher. Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.8 Highlight Additional Script Functionality: Bug fixes. Custom Files: Various improvements to Lua execution and Lua load errors to help with debugging mods. Custom Text: Support for defining and u
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to transfer collision boxes?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I made a family sedan but it's using the hit boxes of Skinner's Sedan (for roof transparency) and it makes handling it all wonky. Transferring hit boxes don't work, so how do I do it? Or better yet, how do I make the roof of any car transparent
1 likes
0 replies
Post Reporting is now offline
Fluffy made this topic 4 years ago
Hi all, We've disabled post reporting due to an influx of reports being completely invalid. Because of this, you will no longer be able to report a post directly from the site, you will need to contact support@donutteam.com or a staff member directly. We thank you all for submitting reports, however
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Cortex Calamity - Crash Bandicoot Themed Mod
Ozzel made this topic 4 years ago
Hello everyone, after some discussions with some friends with mine we came up with the idea of a Crash Bandicoot themed mod and we are looking for help! Anyone who can rig models, code missions, or just beta test, please get in contact with me on discord! Ozzel#5011 Thanks for your time
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.2.2 is now available
Hey everybody, we have a new update for the Pure3D Editor today. Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.2.2 Highlights This hotfix was released shortly after 4.2.1 to address an issue related to pasting chunks that was introduced in that version. Download Visit the Pure3D Editor downloads page to get the new versio
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do I make custom shaders?
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but I'm trying to make a spiderman model. I can't figure out how I can utilize char_swatches in blender, I'm using Blender 2.80 btw. Help?
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.7 is now available
Hey everybody, we have a tiny update for the Mod Launcher today. Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.7 Highlight This update fixes a crash when reloading individual mods introduced in the last version. Full Changelog You can check out the full changelog on DT Docs. Download Visit the Mod Lau
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
How can I make the roof of a car transparent
Since I made my own roofed family sedan, I was wondering how I could make the roof transparent like when getting in the car. Is that possible without making a separate car?
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.6, SHAR MP 32 and Save States Testing Build #6 are now available
Hey everybody, we have another small update for the Mod Launcher today. Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.6 Highlights Hack Support: Fancy new assert messages that provide a bit more information and save crash dumps. Bug Fixes: A new bug fix related to the phone booth camera pan. This feat
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
How can I add custom cars, without the game crashing
It's a hit or miss when I try adding my own cars. What can I do?
1 likes
0 replies
Audio/Dialogue not working in cutscenes
DonutFox made this topic 4 years ago
for some reason, even without mods the audio in the cut-scenes aren't working or happening? I'm not sure if it's a simple fix or not, can anyone help? does anyone know why this could be happening?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do I make custom cars?
I've been trying to make my own custom cars but I have failed because the game won't load them, such as I replace the canyonero with a different body and the game crashes. There aren't any tutorials on youtube that make sense. Can someone help me out?
0 likes
0 replies