Forum Mod Bakery Docs
A suggestion for a fix in Donut Mod 4
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 5 years ago
I have been beta testing Donut Mod 4 and it's awesome. I especially love the inclusion of taxi missions. I would also like to make a suggestion for the final release, if I may. In the previous version of Donut Mod, upon unlocking a course for the racing mini game after collecting all cards, I appear
0 likes
0 replies
Real Damage Mod or Fuel Mod
TheTitaniumFox made this topic 5 years ago
I was wondering if it's possible for someone to make a mod when the car is in critical condition it slows down and around 80% or 90% damage is very slow (lower the specs of the car) tighter handling (cant move as much) slower acceleration cap the top speed (around 80% - 90% its like around 10 or lik
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod Beta : few bugs found
Daniel made this topic 5 years ago
While playing across the mod i found a few bugs: If playing taxi mission with a car with forced driver (in level 1 Flanders' Geo), the passenger will clip into Homer, who sits in the passenger seat. Regarding Flander's Geo, i suggest to remove him as a forced driver in level 1: his head clips throug
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod Public Beta: Issues
Victorio made this topic 5 years ago
A very quick summary of issues/confusions I noticed (both minor and major). I really appreciate any suggestions of solving these problems in questions. May be updated after time... I'm having major performance problems. Huge fps drops and constant lag. Any suggestion of solution? Can I do anything o
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
It's still March
Surreal Bot made this topic 5 years ago
Whoever claimed that there's a month following March called "April" was obviously bulls******* and was just an attention w****. Everyone knows that there are only ten months in a year, and there's at least 35 days in a month. What do you think Sept-, Oct-, Nov-, and Dec- mean in their respective mon
2 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.22.2 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 5 years ago
Hey everybody, we're back again with a minor Mod Launcher update that adds a couple of new features. Changelog for Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.22.2 General Added a new web requests system that supports asynchronous requests and using the system proxy (when using libcurl). Also updated u
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Mission Stage Specific Hints
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
Through reading certain other threads, I am convinced that this is impossible, but I'll ask anyway just to be sure. Would it be possible to have mission stage specific hints? For example, if you fail to follow Snake in Slithery Sleuthing, a hint unique to chasing Snake would appear on the mission fa
0 likes
0 replies
Simpsons hit and run randomizer not working
Darkelf36 made this topic 5 years ago
It wont work giving me the no mouse cursor hackProgram error
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Aspect Ratio Issue
Trittyburd made this topic 5 years ago
When I run the vanilla game from the Mod Launcher, my game does not fill my monitor with 1920x1080 resolution. Choosing 640x480 and a few other larger resolutions, however, do fill the monitor. I've tried messing with the hacks for aspect ratio, borderless and such but it has not worked. Same with t
0 likes
0 replies
Can Someone Test This?
There are unused hints in the game's files that refer to an unused condition, player hit. Can someone please add this as a condition in a mission and screw around, to see what you have to do to fail this condition?
0 likes
0 replies
Minecraft Binoo.EXE Character Mod
Kenny McCormick 2019 made this topic 5 years ago
Replace Homer Simpson Character to Minecraft Binoo.EXE here's a link Download Mod
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Level.mfk Files
Can someone please dump the code found in each level's level.mfk file in Pastebin or a similar program for me? The The Simpsons: Hit & Run Wikia offers a dump of Level 1's level.mfk file, and I found it interesting to read.
0 likes
0 replies
Suggestions for the next update of Road Rage Returns
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 5 years ago
Hi, I enjoy Road Rage Returns very much. I especially like how it's Road Rage with the Hit & Run engine and all the other new features. I would like to give a brief suggestion, if nobody minds. In the missions where the player is luring a vehicle to a location, the following vehicle sometimes seems
0 likes
0 replies
Some models
Kamfad made this topic 5 years ago
So, I found 3 models in (art/frontend/scrooby/resource/pure3d): star.p3d, A.p3d, and X.p3d. I already know "star" is unused, but what about the other two? I'm curious where they are used (if they are).
0 likes
0 replies
Changing the color of the Hit & Run! Text
Listentomyfart465 made this topic 5 years ago
Anyone know where i have to go in the files to change the color of the Hit And Run Text? To Simplify, The Color Of The Text Flashes Red, And I Want It To Be Green. I Hope Someone understands what I'm Asking
1 likes
0 replies