Forum Mod Bakery Docs
New Vehicles Mods
Bardock made this topic 3 years ago
I would like anybody could make a 7 Vehicles Mods ? Blue Razor Scooter Electric Red 1998 Light Car Company Rocket Cyan Vespa Primavera 150 Green Razor Scooter Electric Red Razor Scooter Electric Thank you for my question !
0 likes
0 replies
how to make and extract the HUD Icon that I do.
FierceSnowing made this topic 3 years ago
Does anyone help me make a much better HUD Icon and extract it to the game?
1 likes
0 replies
Liquid's Coin Grinding Strategy
LuxoJr86 made this topic 4 years ago
Can anyone please explain what Liquid was actually doing in order to walk through walls during his world record 100% run? I've watched his video tutorial, and in all honesty, it doesn't explain anything that's going on. Any help would greatly appreciated, this has been bugging me for a bit. Also new
2 likes
0 replies
Suspension
Laslo made this topic 4 years ago
Hi everyone. I wanted to ask a question. Why the suspension of AI's vehicle lower then player's.
1 likes
0 replies
Character Mod
ollymelhuish made this topic 4 years ago
Is there a mod where I can play as muumuu homer the whole game rather than being Lisa, Bart etc
0 likes
0 replies
Idea for Donut Mod 4 level 3.
FierceSnowing made this topic 4 years ago
Hi guys, it occurred to me that for Donut Mod 4 level 3, we could put the Duff Blimp as an extra car at the Duff Factory. I hope it helps you and also so that Donut Mod is one of the best mods ever.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Road Rage batch file
mozzy02 made this topic 4 years ago
i haven't been able to access road rage online. i can launch it into the mod launcher but that doesn't allow to me to play multiplayer with my friends. i have followed these steps http://multiplayer.donutteam.com/game/sharmp/mods. When i launch it from the batch file it says that the LMLM file for r
0 likes
0 replies
How can I making the multi-car missions?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi. I made my own mission, but I can only race / destroy one car at a time. My question is, where can I find a guide to making the multi-car missions where the cars start at the beginning of the task? The cars wouldn't go exactly the same route. Thanks for the answer.
0 likes
0 replies
How to fully remove wrecked cars from level 1?
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
So... How to delete smoke from wrecked cars and normally delete "Long" wrecked car. That long car located in another prop (Lard Lad) and when i trying to delete him with Blender Lard Lad statue loosing shadows.
0 likes
0 replies
Follow and destroy mission?
How to make follow and destroy mission?
1 likes
0 replies
Custom Coupe Ultimate Mod
Racernoob made this topic 4 years ago
Here is another mod that ports a car Burnout 3 Takedown. This one is one of the most well known and one of my personal favourites in the Burnout series. Screenshots: Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 PhoneBooth Screenshot Download:I'm a Download link Known issues: The Car's engine is pretty quiet, marge's h
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Change day to night
How to change day to night in level1_terra Changing sky and clouds but building are too bright. How to make them darker?
0 likes
0 replies
Making my own mod?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi there. I want to make my own Mod. I use Lucas Pure3D Editor 4 to change the car graphics (colors, sizes). First I exported and then imported the picture, but after importing it opened a window (after starting the game and selecting the car from the phone booth), that the pixel size is too large.
0 likes
0 replies
1.23.12 KEEPS CRASHING!!!
JackalRPG221 made this topic 4 years ago
I recently downloaded Lucas' Simpsons hit and run mod launcher version 1.23.12 and I can't even open the application without it stopping responding. I only have 2 mods running. Is there a way to stop this? This may be a hardware/software issue as my computer isn't the best but any tips or tricks wil
0 likes
0 replies
Suggestions for Downloads Page.
Daniel made this topic 4 years ago
Back to old times with my wonderful suggestions! These are referring to the Downloads page. I suggest to add actual images to many mods/tools that miss them, or, at least, to change the "Image Unavailable" panel since it feels like an error, which It isn't. Rename "Tools" to "Other tools" since one
3 likes
1K views
0 replies