Forum Mod Bakery Docs
My submission for the Halloween Contest.
xUnknown made this topic 3 years ago
Here is my submission for the Halloween Content it includes a character edit, car edit and a map texture edit includes a modified P3D library from proddy and enappelsin to remove the lighting in the level so the textures are more visible. I believe that my car edit is spooky I believe that my charac
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Game runs well and then suddenly gets jittery
KrunchyWave made this topic 3 years ago
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help me here. I have the game running great for about 20- 30 minutes at a time and then it gets all jittery and seems to skip frames or something. The only way to fix it is to CTRL + Escape out of the game and then re-enter it. Can anyone help me with this as it'
0 likes
0 replies
Trevor's Canis Bodhi (GTA V)
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
Originally released in 2014, Trevor's Canis Bodhi is rolling back on to the forum available for download again. Preview: Download Version 1.0.2 - Download All older versions are unavailable. Changelog Version 1.0.2 Updated authors Version 1.0.1 Changed Internal Name from "Bodhi" to "TrevorsCanisBodh
3 likes
2K views
0 replies
The PAYDAY Pack: 2 Vehicles + Hoxton
The PAYDAY Van (2 variants) and Forklift are now available. Download Version 1.2 - Download All older versions are unavailable. Changelog Version 1.2 Updated authors Version 1.1 Added the credit for OVERKILL Software. Fixed the light positions for the headlights, reverse lights and tail lights. Vers
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Halloween Creator Contest: Submissions Now Open!
Submissions for the 2020 Trick or Treat Creator Contest are now open! For full contest rules and guidelines, please see this thread: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/3741 Submissions should: Be posted as a separate topic to the "Mod Showcase" board. Make sure to flair as one of the following: Creat
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Le Mans 24 Sonic
Trainmaster642 made this topic 3 years ago
i wanted to mod another Sonic into the game so i dug up a random easter egg model from the arcade game Le Mans 24 and ported it to SHAR i hope you like donuts Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvksd2inznw7gle/Le_Mans_24_Sonic.lmlm/file
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
Donut Team: October 2020 Status Update
The first status update in over a year is now out! Watch it now! What's discussed? The affects of COVID-19 on the team. What we're planning on doing with Donut Mod. A renewed focus on Road Rage Returns A brief look at our staff restructure Our Trick or Treat Creator Event Sincerely, Jake Andreøli Co
6 likes
2K views
0 replies
Raise Road Nodes/AI Paths (Requires Debug Test for greater experience)
Surreal Bot made this topic 3 years ago
Raise the AI paths by whatever you set it in Mod Settings. Well that's stupid. By itself, it is practically useless. But I was able to make use of this mod by using the Debug Test hack to do the following. Set the mod's Raise Amount to 20 (already done for you). If it's too high, traffic and cops ma
7 likes
1K views
0 replies
Flying carpet mod
mazexz made this topic 3 years ago
I haven't really posted any kind of mod release & I feel like a waste lol, so I thought of uploading one of my vehicles. It looks dumb, its goofy, it flies and has nice star particles.. What more could anybody want? You can buy this amazing vehicle in level 5 for only 200 coins! This mod is decompil
8 likes
1K views
0 replies
No Vehicle Damage To The Family Sedan.
DonutMunch made this topic 3 years ago
Thanks to TheButterApple we put together my first mod for the Simpsons Hit and Run. It's a pretty basic little mod where the family sedan cannot take any damage in story mode. Just put this file in your mod folder. Download Here. Let me know if this works for you.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Fixed Security Exploit: Clickjacking
On September 14th, 2020 at 11:37am (UTC-4) we were made aware of a potential security exploit. We promptly reviewed our internal systems and resolved the issue at approximately 3:25pm (UTC-4) the same day. The issue did not affect any Donut Team account, but we are reporting it here for transparency
7 likes
1K views
0 replies
Abe's Bizzare Adventure needs some devs!
YaBoiRay made this topic 3 years ago
I need help with making costumes for the characters. And maybe some assistance with cars. If you can find the shriner's cart model, give me the link immediately.
0 likes
0 replies
Can You Guys Make Herbie The Love Bug
DomenickRichards made this topic 3 years ago
Well I Want You Guys Check This Link It Will Be Herbie The Love Bug https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Herbie_car.jpg Right Here If You See It Just Tell Me Because I Watched The Love Bug Movie And More So If You Watch It Let Me Know
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Backwards Vehicle Cameras
Addy made this topic 3 years ago
Every vehicle's Far and Near Follow cameras face in the opposite direction. Requires at least version 1.18 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game release. Is decompilable. History 1.0 (10th August 2020) Initial release. 2.0 (15th April 2023) General standardisation, optimisation and f
5 likes
2K views
0 replies
Jet Car from "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" arrives in blender with really disorderly texture
MobBarley made this topic 3 years ago
I have the .obj and .mtl files for the Jet Car from "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" which I got yesterday. But when I import it into Blender, it's not smooth. Here's the link to it: OBJ: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzttvz6ezouh2ak/Buckaroo_Bonzai_Jet_Truck.obj/file4 MT
0 likes
1K views
0 replies